My wishlist please come

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives My wishlist please come

This topic contains 29 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Gracie10294 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

ok first I need 6 medivial dining chairs, 1 friendly monster psf, Sweetheart monsters psf, and purple monsters psf. Then, big city bus- exclusive item, 10,000 estore points, deluxe furniture and rugs, Snazcher’s psi , camo crocs psi, summer clothing- deluxe, any psf, and fancy water fountain- Rare item. Plmk if you have any of these. I would like to do kinzpost trading my trading list I will put up once this goes up, please comment! :) -Girls rule

inki14

No!!! Take the bus, fountain, and my spotted sea monsters psf for free. Just friend me at Webkkinz10 and enjoy!!!!! That’s capitol W and two k’s btw for the username.

Gracie10294

Hey it’s me girls rule. My other account wouldn’t load fourms. Chillylily, I have bulldogs psi, camp kinz swing, clothing, psfs and other things. :) will get back to you.

chillylily

i have the schnauzers psi

Hey there Gracie. Let me know which deluxe furniture and rugs you are needing. I will try my best the send them to you. I think I may have some of the chairs, I will check. If I do I will send soon. ~mom~

Gracie10294

I need the white rugs from the mocha section. Do you need anything in return? :) oh, it’s girls rule my other account wouldn’t load up fourms.

Nothing needed in return. I sent your stuff from the donations forum today (Saturday), so I will send the rugs tomorrow. ~mom~

Oh, I can also get the summer clothing, so if you haven’t gotten it yet, let me know what you still need. Also, if you don’t work out something with inki, I have the fancy fountain too. LMK ~mom~

Gracie10294

thanks mom for the chairs! :)

inki14

Hi! I have: Big city bus, Summer clothing, fancy fountain, and lots of psf for trade. Hope I can help! -Missy

Gracie10294

Would you trade an, psi-bulldogs for the big city bus? Plmk this is girlsrule122345 by the way. ;)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.