My wishlist please come

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives My wishlist please come

This topic contains 29 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Gracie10294 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

ok first I need 6 medivial dining chairs, 1 friendly monster psf, Sweetheart monsters psf, and purple monsters psf. Then, big city bus- exclusive item, 10,000 estore points, deluxe furniture and rugs, Snazcher’s psi , camo crocs psi, summer clothing- deluxe, any psf, and fancy water fountain- Rare item. Plmk if you have any of these. I would like to do kinzpost trading my trading list I will put up once this goes up, please comment! :) -Girls rule

chillylily

Hey Gracie, do you still need any Hailey summer clothing items? And do you still need the Schnauzers PSI?

inki14

Thx for inviting me over earlier gracie! Idk what happened after the first room. It said you sent me home, but it could have been a glitch. Either way, thx for having me!! The plush room theme is so cute. Glad you like your gifts! I hope you can come see my rooms sometime. LOTS of interactive items in them. -Missy

find any psfs you like?

Gracie10294

yes, can I have the emarlds psi, and for some odd reason it won’t show up your pets. Lol I will try again though

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.