My wishlist please come

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives My wishlist please come

This topic contains 29 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Gracie10294 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

ok first I need 6 medivial dining chairs, 1 friendly monster psf, Sweetheart monsters psf, and purple monsters psf. Then, big city bus- exclusive item, 10,000 estore points, deluxe furniture and rugs, Snazcher’s psi , camo crocs psi, summer clothing- deluxe, any psf, and fancy water fountain- Rare item. Plmk if you have any of these. I would like to do kinzpost trading my trading list I will put up once this goes up, please comment! :) -Girls rule

hi! ummm…. do you need any Psfs? i’m not sure if i misread or if you need some…… if you do, add me, marisprincess (i think we may already be added, gracie), and check out my page.. any pet i have ill give you an unlimited supply of it’s psf. same with anyone else, just please lmk your un first so i dont block your invite.

inki14

I sent you the big city bus, fancy fountain, and spotted sea monster psf! Just wanted to make sure you got it :) -Missy PS I also have lots of rockerz psf if you want those too.

Hey there Gracie. Do you need anymore rugs? I sent three to each of your accounts. I also sent two dining chairs, sorry I didn’t have more. Did you get the fountain and what summer clothing do you still need? ~mom~

Gracie10294

thanks for the rugs, no I do not need anymore :) The find hailey 5 times then you get a summer clothing, those are the ones i’m looking for. that is fine don’t worry about the dining chairs. I am so happy of what you sent. :) Thanks a ton. I will see if I got the fountain. ;) your friend, gracie

Gracie10294

Hey mom, right now I’m looking for the flooring, wallpaper and bed from the retired winter theme. I really hope you see this. Do you need anything in return? Plmk :) thanks for everything. Gracie

inki14

Oh btw please lmk your username so I know where to send it. Thx! -Missy

Gracie10294

same on here gracie10294!!! thank you :):):)

i am not deluxe, but a webkinz freind is and has sent me some deluxe clothing if you need it still.~Texas Girl

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.