name shop:the namer extraordinaire !!!!!!

Home Forums Pets – Archives name shop:the namer extraordinaire !!!!!!

This topic contains 12 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  zaukid12 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

this is the name shop. namer extraordinaire . plese do not boo me for late replys and not-so -very extraordinary names. thank you! help is wanted. so you can just post a comment saying that you wanna help. i also like to hear about exotic pets. please feel free to chat here about your unique pets.

the golden retriever : Hiroshi , Kintaro , Daisuke , Helios , Topaz, George(dunno why) , Charlie, Blondie (kinda girly but you can use it) Sorry didn’t think of much but post his personality or what he likes to do and i might get you some more. p.s. my user name starlovestarspark

Hi, I would love an name for my lil kinz golden retreiver (boy) I was thinking Paws, but it sounded so plain compared to my other pets names, Melodie, Tatiana, Aradasia (air-uh-day-c-uh) and Milope. I good with girl’s names, not so much with guys. Oh, and if you ever need an awesome room in the suggestions look for my topic (room design on a dime) and I’ll make sure you get it. Thanks in advanced.

meggypie04

Thanks stardust archer.:)

meggypie04

Why not Logan?Why not translate golden and use it as a name.Star archer:Do you need any one to run contest?I can:)

meggypie04

I have a cheeky dog (hard to get one)

meggypie04

I need someone to hire me. can you hire me?Thanks. p.s. I have good names for pets

ok please reply while im gone. you’ll just have to reply to ones i didn’t yet thanks!

aick1

hey hows it going. i wanna job here. what do i need to do?

zaukid12

I’m going to get a hedgehog. I need a name for it. I think it’s going to be boy but it might be girl, can you get me names for both? Thanks.

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.