Names and outfits! Find a name for your Webkinz or a unique outfit here

Home Forums Pets – Archives Names and outfits! Find a name for your Webkinz or a unique outfit here

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Kinz2Mamma 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

faellielove

I am starting a forum to give advice on names and outfits. If you are looking for both a name or an outfit, tell me the type of pet you have and whether it is a boy or a girl. If you are looking for an outfit, I also want you to tell me what kind of look you want in an outfit for your pet. If you do not have some of the clothes I suggest, I would be willing to trade them for PSI or deluxe clothing

Kinz2Mamma

Thank you so much those will be very helpful.That’s ok for being a little late,I understand being late.=-)You gave me more than the other person.

faellielove

Here are some names for the pets: Teya, Shasta, Meredith, or Sheena for a Husky Faith, Taylor, Kelly, Cami, or Carrie for a Rockerz Coyote Scarlett, Aubrey, or Emily for a Garnet Rover Justin, Cody, Greyson, or Jake for a Rockerz puppy Melody (or Mel), Harmony, Rona, or Ciara for a Musical Dalmatian Brandon, Russell, or Reed for a boy Hopping Bunny Marlon for a Rockerz Bulldog Wobbles, Perri (or Perry), Ron, or Kate for a Googles Eddie for a Rockerz Raccoon Clyde or Dave for a Capricorn Goat Kevin for a Dodo Bird I couldn’t think of any names for a Rockerz Monkey, but I hope you like the ones I suggested for your other pets! Sorry I replied so late, I was out of town and didn’t have my computer with me.

Kinz2Mamma

I only need some pet names,I have 13 pets in total I need names for please be quick.SqueakyShe Girl Signature Siberian Husky—Girl Rockerz Coyote–Girl Garnet Rover–Girl Musical Dalmatian. Boy pets———————————————————————————————————————Rockerz Bunny Rockerz Raccoon ( my brother keeps saying I should name it roadkill ) Rockerz Bulldog Rockerz Monkey Rockerz Puppy Capricorn Goat Dodo Bird Boy OR Girl names for a white googles

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.