NaMiNg AnD cLoThInG 4 FuN with, your host, CC4!!!!!!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives NaMiNg AnD cLoThInG 4 FuN with, your host, CC4!!!!!!!!

This topic contains 39 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  candycane44 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

candycane44 wrote on 2012-11-02 at 12:39 PM

Hello! Welcome to NAMING AND CLOTHING 4 FUN, i’m your host, CC44!!!! Here you can post some pets you don’t even have, or some that you DO have that you need to name, or if they need clothes, you can post ask for clothes! for names; 1} Pet type 2} boy or girl? 3} crazy, cute, casual or lovely? 4} personality clothes; 1} pet 2} boy or girl 3. any speciel items you would like in it? 4. budget that’s all! P.S. i DO hire people ;)

Ooh, first to post! :) I’d love to see what kinds of outfits you can make. I have 2 pets who would like outfits:

1) Samoyed
    2) Girl
    3) Hot Pink Studded Shades
    4) no more than 1000 KC
    She’s very into high-fashion and is a pageant princess.

1) Tree Frog
    2) Girl
    3) Usually she wears the Purple Ball Cap… If you could include that, that is good, but if you can’t it’s fine.
    4) As little as possible, let’s say….. 400?
    She’s a little tomboyish, doesn’t care too much about style right now because many things look awkward on her, but maybe you could change that! ;)

Thanks!
    ~A.R.G.- go chipmunks!

candycane44

Tenneseefrog, I believe what you say is true, and i also believe what Amazinggracegal said is true. but, so that in the future the less experienced people who are trying to get some work with me won’t feel….. well…… put to the test, i will still give you a test.

pet; chesire cat
      gender; girl
      special thing in there; nothing.
      budget; 1500

Good luck!

CC44

candycane44

amazingracegal wrote on 2012-11-02 at 01:05 PM

Hello! Welcome to NAMING AND CLOTHING 4 FUN, i’m your host, CC44!!!! Here you can post some pets you don’t even have, or some that you DO have that you need to name, or if they need clothes, you can post ask for clothes! for names; 1} Pet type 2} boy or girl? 3} crazy, cute, casual or lovely? 4} personality clothes; 1} pet 2} boy or girl 3. any speciel items you would like in it? 4. budget that’s all! P.S. i DO hire people ;)

Ooh, first to post! :) I’d love to see what kinds of outfits you can make. I have 2 pets who would like outfits:
      1) Samoyed
      2) Girl
      4) no more than 1000 KC
      1) Tree Frog
      2) Girl
      3) Usually she wears the Purple Ball Cap… If you could include that, that is good, but if you can’t it’s fine.
      She’s a little tomboyish, doesn’t care too much about style right now because many things look awkward on her, but maybe you could change that! ;)
      Thanks!
      ~A.R.G.- go chipmunks!

hot pink studded shades,
      ruffled skirt=195 KC
      get crackin’ top= 232 KC
      pink newsboy cap= 65 KC
      cowgirl boots= 115 KC
      or
      pink polka dot boots= 65 KC

total with cowgirl boots=607 KC you saved 393 KC
      total with pink polka dot boots= 557 you saved 443 KC

Pet #2

purple ball cap = 20 KC (according to kinzapedia)
      green layer tee = 40 KC
      jeans = 65 KC

total= 122 KC you saved 258 KC

If you don’t like either one of them, i would be perfectly OK doing a new one.

CC44

TennesseeFrogs wrote on 2012-11-02 at 01:08 PM

Hi! I don’t need a name or outfit but i’d love to work here! I have a lot of experience in outfit designing from ARG’s Project RUFFway contest. I can take a test. I probably won’t be as good at names, I mainly would like to work here for the outfit designing.

I back that statement up 100%. TennesseeFrogs comes to my design contest for almost every, if not every, contest, and always does exceptionally well. If you are hiring, you really should consider them for the job!

~A.R.G.- go chipmunks!

Hi! I don’t need a name or outfit but i’d love to work here! I have a lot of experience in outfit designing from ARG’s Project RUFFway contest. I can take a test. I probably won’t be as good at names, I mainly would like to work here for the outfit designing.

1) Samoyed
      2) Girl
      4) no more than 1000 KC

1) Tree Frog
      2) Girl

Thanks!
      ~A.R.G.- go chipmunks!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.