NaMiNg AnD cLoThInG 4 FuN with, your host, CC4!!!!!!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives NaMiNg AnD cLoThInG 4 FuN with, your host, CC4!!!!!!!!

This topic contains 39 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  candycane44 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

candycane44 wrote on 2012-11-02 at 12:39 PM

Hello! Welcome to NAMING AND CLOTHING 4 FUN, i’m your host, CC44!!!! Here you can post some pets you don’t even have, or some that you DO have that you need to name, or if they need clothes, you can post ask for clothes! for names; 1} Pet type 2} boy or girl? 3} crazy, cute, casual or lovely? 4} personality clothes; 1} pet 2} boy or girl 3. any speciel items you would like in it? 4. budget that’s all! P.S. i DO hire people ;)

Ooh, first to post! :) I’d love to see what kinds of outfits you can make. I have 2 pets who would like outfits:

1) Samoyed
    2) Girl
    3) Hot Pink Studded Shades
    4) no more than 1000 KC
    She’s very into high-fashion and is a pageant princess.

1) Tree Frog
    2) Girl
    3) Usually she wears the Purple Ball Cap… If you could include that, that is good, but if you can’t it’s fine.
    4) As little as possible, let’s say….. 400?
    She’s a little tomboyish, doesn’t care too much about style right now because many things look awkward on her, but maybe you could change that! ;)

Thanks!
    ~A.R.G.- go chipmunks!

candycane44

candycane44 wrote on 2012-11-16 at 11:40 AM

Angelkibly, ok. here’s the test;
      pet. rainforest boa
      gender. boy
      name type. long name plz
      personality. he’s a friendly little guy who loves to play ninja.
      good luck!

oops, meant to say girl, not boy

candycane44

Angelkibly, ok. here’s the test;

pet. rainforest boa
      gender. boy
      name type. long name plz
      personality. he’s a friendly little guy who loves to play ninja.

good luck!

Angelkilby1

candycane44 wrote on 2012-11-02 at 12:39 PM

Hello! Welcome to NAMING AND CLOTHING 4 FUN, i’m your host, CC44!!!! Here you can post some pets you don’t even have, or some that you DO have that you need to name, or if they need clothes, you can post ask for clothes! for names; 1} Pet type 2} boy or girl? 3} crazy, cute, casual or lovely? 4} personality clothes; 1} pet 2} boy or girl 3. any speciel items you would like in it? 4. budget that’s all! P.S. i DO hire people ;)

Can I take a test for names? I’m good a girl names.

candycane44 wrote on 2012-11-14 at 01:34 PM

TennesseeFrogs wrote on 2012-11-13 at 12:59 PM

candycane44 wrote on 2012-11-12 at 05:05 PM
      Hi! i need clothes for another pet of mine. Black bear small version, boy, he wants the blue football jersey in it,
      my budget is 2000 KC i prefer cheaper though. thx a lot!

Here we go!
      Black Belt $20 (it’s on sale today for $17)
      Black&White Sneakers $45
      Blue Football Jersey $60
      Boy’s Varsity Pants $158 (odd price LOL)
      Total: $283 ($280 if you get the belt today)
      Hope you like!

Thanks T-Frog! He loves it! When Meaty ( the black bear) and I were searching through forums, he pointed at mine and said; “Look! someone posted on it! maybe they have my outfit ready!” so, i clicked it and scrolled down… he saw what you said and he gasped and tried it on. he is inviting friends over to show off his clothes! Thx again so much! you just got a ten percent pay raise (Which is nothing, because you don’t get paid anyways)!

Your Welcome :)! LOL

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.