NaMiNg AnD cLoThInG 4 FuN with, your host, CC4!!!!!!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives NaMiNg AnD cLoThInG 4 FuN with, your host, CC4!!!!!!!!

This topic contains 39 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  candycane44 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

candycane44 wrote on 2012-11-02 at 12:39 PM

Hello! Welcome to NAMING AND CLOTHING 4 FUN, i’m your host, CC44!!!! Here you can post some pets you don’t even have, or some that you DO have that you need to name, or if they need clothes, you can post ask for clothes! for names; 1} Pet type 2} boy or girl? 3} crazy, cute, casual or lovely? 4} personality clothes; 1} pet 2} boy or girl 3. any speciel items you would like in it? 4. budget that’s all! P.S. i DO hire people ;)

Ooh, first to post! :) I’d love to see what kinds of outfits you can make. I have 2 pets who would like outfits:

1) Samoyed
    2) Girl
    3) Hot Pink Studded Shades
    4) no more than 1000 KC
    She’s very into high-fashion and is a pageant princess.

1) Tree Frog
    2) Girl
    3) Usually she wears the Purple Ball Cap… If you could include that, that is good, but if you can’t it’s fine.
    4) As little as possible, let’s say….. 400?
    She’s a little tomboyish, doesn’t care too much about style right now because many things look awkward on her, but maybe you could change that! ;)

Thanks!
    ~A.R.G.- go chipmunks!

candycane44

time to do some random naming and clothing!

clothes,

purple beanie
      green tee
      blue ribbon jeans

candycane44

tinkerbellfan7 wrote on 2012-11-03 at 11:13 AM

Hello! Welcome to NAMING AND CLOTHING 4 FUN, i’m your host, CC44!!!! Here you can post some pets you don’t even have, or some that you DO have that you need to name, or if they need clothes, you can post ask for clothes! for names; 1} Pet type 2} boy or girl? 3} crazy, cute, casual or lovely? 4} personality clothes; 1} pet 2} boy or girl 3. any speciel items you would like in it? 4. budget that’s all! P.S. i DO hire people ;)

i want clothes.
      1. tye dye pup
      2. girl but is a tomboy
      3.no

camo cargo pants = 75 KC
      cute cropped top = 70 KC
      cummerband = 20 KC

total= 165

KC saved = 3835 KC

if you don’t like it, i’m OK with redoing it.

CC44

candycane44

tinkerbellfan7 wrote on 2012-11-02 at 07:37 PM

I would love to work here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, first i have to give you a test,

Pet type] griffin
      gender] boy
      special items] black top hat
      budget] 750 KC

good luck!

Tennesseefrog, we can both post outfits or names, and the cutsomer can choose which he/she wants.

tinkerbellfan7 wrote on 2012-11-03 at 11:13 AM

i want clothes.
      1. tye dye pup
      2. girl but is a tomboy
      3.no

Hi! Here is your outfit!

Long Knit Sweater $185
      Cuffed Jeans $65
      Academy Mary Janes $80

If you don’t like it just let us know and either I or the boss will redo the outfit.

i want clothes.
      1. tye dye pup
      2. girl but is a tomboy
      3.no

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.