Naming service and MUCH more! Please look :)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Naming service and MUCH more! Please look :)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Hunnypoo128 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

kbk100

Hi! I LOVE to name pets so if you need a creative pet name just let me know if its a boy or girl and what pet it is and I’ll do the rest! :) I also LOVE to design outfits and rooms so if you have a need for a new outfit or a new look for a room then you have come to the right place!!!! Give me an idea of what you are looking for and I’ll do the rest!!! I will redo anything if you are unhappy with it ( that includes pet names ) Thank you for looking! :)

kbk100

One more thing…. I would be willing to higher ONE helper for pet names! Here is an idea of what a test would look like : Hi, I am a Tied Dyed puppy I am creative, funny and fun! My fave thing to do is play outside and tell jokes! Then you would give me Five names for that pet ( you will have three pets to name two of them you can pick any names you like, But for the last one I will give you their personality to help you name the pet! ) Thank you!!! P.S. if you have any question feel FREE to ask me! :)

kbk100

Also I would be willing to higher a helper for clothes designing or room making! :) ( I would just give you a test so I know your right for the job!!! don’t worry the test will not be hard and if you fail you can try as many times as you need to! )

kbk100

Also if you give me your personality, fave things to do, fave color, fave music and so on I would be able to come up with names that would better suit your pet ( and names that are better liked by you ) I can also tell you what pet you are most like if you give me your personality and so on. Thank you SO much for looking and I hope you have an AWESOME day!!!!! :) P.S. If you are looking for a certain kind of name please let me know! :)

ohh i love seeing what people see me as so i love horses i am a smart alec tomboy girlygirly girl i love video games but not killing ones my fave colours are pink and purple i am british i am a nerd but am friend with a sorta popular i guess and people in my classes alway ask me to say bathroom because i am british so i say it differently

i can help out with design as well but i am also working at another design place so i can help if you need it

kbk100

Thank you snow! I will let you know if I need help! :)

if you need any help at all then let me know i can be pretty creative with names *pauses* most of the time

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.