Naming service and MUCH more! Please look :)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Naming service and MUCH more! Please look :)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Hunnypoo128 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

kbk100

Hi! I LOVE to name pets so if you need a creative pet name just let me know if its a boy or girl and what pet it is and I’ll do the rest! :) I also LOVE to design outfits and rooms so if you have a need for a new outfit or a new look for a room then you have come to the right place!!!! Give me an idea of what you are looking for and I’ll do the rest!!! I will redo anything if you are unhappy with it ( that includes pet names ) Thank you for looking! :)

Hunnypoo128

Can you suggest any names for the Lady Ostrich…girl of course!! :)

how about a name for a gingerbread puppy? i was thinking gumdrop but i am still undecided

kbk100

Here is my idea for the Eluvant’s room : Because she is a valentines day pet i think a pink or red room would fit her well I would recommend the beautiful bows theme, funky girl theme or the rock theme or you could do a mix! :)

kbk100

I also think the ballerina theme would fit the unicorn well…. Can i ask what kind of party they are going to so i can make an outfit according to that? P.S. i will post the room and outfit for the Eluvant very soon! Thank you :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.