Naming service and MUCH more! Please look :)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Naming service and MUCH more! Please look :)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Hunnypoo128 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

kbk100

Hi! I LOVE to name pets so if you need a creative pet name just let me know if its a boy or girl and what pet it is and I’ll do the rest! :) I also LOVE to design outfits and rooms so if you have a need for a new outfit or a new look for a room then you have come to the right place!!!! Give me an idea of what you are looking for and I’ll do the rest!!! I will redo anything if you are unhappy with it ( that includes pet names ) Thank you for looking! :)

kbk100

Here is a room idea for the unicorn : Kingdom in the clouds wallpaper, Fantastic fantasy flooring, Princess television, princess bed, Pandora’s toy box, Magical lantern, Fantasy coffee table, Imperial head chairs, princess couch, magic mirror vanity,Fantasy dresser…. You can also use things from the cloud theme for the kitchen like Cool breeze fridge, Blue skies counter with drawers, Blue skies kitchen sink, Pie in the sky stove, Here are some ideas if you wanted a bathroom in the same room…. Clawfoot bathtub, elegant swan sink, fanciful bathroom mirror. I have one more idea for the unicorn i will post next!

kbk100

Congratulations! You passed the test snow you can be a pet namer and a clothes designer! :)

Cayli

Hi guys! I need a name and bedroom for a girl Eluvant. She is fun, outgoing, and smart. She loves plants and bright colors. I also need a name and a bedroom for a girl lil unicorn. She is rambunctious and happy. Her favorite color is pink but she likes all “happy” colors. I need a party outfit for both animals that will fit their personalities, and I need this order done today. If I like it, I will order more from you. Thanks! :) ~Cayli<3

kbk100

Hiya! Here are some names for a girl Eluvant : Valentine, Sweet Tart, Sweet heart, Sugar, Cutie, Sweetie, Val, Honey, Pinkie pie, Sweetie pie, Cookie, Bella, Beauty Well gosh i could think of a much more so let me know if you want more for the Eluvant. Here are names for the unicorn : Bella, Sparkle, Holly, Magic, Little horn, Sugar, Beauty, Brooke, Lilly, May, Spark, Little miss sparkle, Angel, Pearl, Silk, Celest, Fairytale. Well can thing of tons more so let me know if more is needed! :) P.S. I will work on outfits next!

kbk100

I think you would be most like a webkinz rockerz raccoon because for one it seems like she likes purple and pink two for some reason i have always thought of the rockerz being british three I’ve always thought she seemed like a video game type of gal four I’ve thought she was different in her own unique kind of way! :) ( you sound like a very unique girl :) )

kbk100

I would love to higher you for clothes designing!!!! Here is your test… I am a webkinz rockerz horse. I am looking for an awesome fall fashion! I love the color red and blue and think stripes and stars are awesome!! I am also a true western pony at heart. Good luck :) ( just tell me what clothes you used for the outfit so i can try it on my rockers horse ) :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.