Naming Your Rooms

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Naming Your Rooms

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Ok, now that they are allowing us to name our rooms anything we want, what words have you tried using that are not allowed.

Anonymous

i’ve tried just about every word known to webkinz-kind. well, at least all that i know ;)

Not good dogfish. I know they say “clearing cache and cookies works” but it does not in all cases. If I play on FF I can’t see my pets health, happiness and hunger numbers. Hope you get it fixed soon. For some reason they removed the words I had listed that I couldn’t use. I won’t be on much this weekend, trying to get my garden up and ready to plant by monday. Have a great weekend.

dogfish

Hi mom, it all works now and I’m so excited. well, except my farm, but I think those new seeds are glitched. I’m sure all my plants are dead by now. Naming the rooms really helps with storage rooms, seeing how we can name a room “rares” or “slides” and so on. Hoping this makes my life easier. LOL TTYL DF

dogfish

Hey, mom, my answer is all words. LOL it doesn’t work and my farm is locked again. Hope you are having better luck, DF

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.