Need a cool and stylish summer shirt? COME HELP SOLVE THE WILD WATERMELON SHIRT!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Need a cool and stylish summer shirt? COME HELP SOLVE THE WILD WATERMELON SHIRT!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ferretfriend 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

ferretfriend

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-06-11 at 03:59 PM

We really need to solve this shirt! I have figured out a few things, and i will post them! We need all the help we can get! Please help! :) ~ferret

Woo hoo! It posted! Give me a minute….

ferretfriend

xingmou wrote on 2012-06-11 at 09:22 PM

IT IS PROVEN TO HAVE THE RED TEE SHIRT IN IT AND ALL ITEMS ADD UP TO 180KC IT DOES NOT HAVE CHALK FLOWER TOP IN IT LETS MAKE A LIST

Yes,the red tee is in it the chalk flower top is not. I have heard this from a few people. Great job! :)

xingmou

IT IS PROVEN TO HAVE THE RED TEE SHIRT IN IT AND ALL ITEMS ADD UP TO 180KC IT DOES NOT HAVE CHALK FLOWER TOP IN IT LETS MAKE A LIST

ferretfriend

So, I and my sister have figured out that if you read the description for a recipe and then the description of the clothes….It helps quite a lot. So, We think the red t-shirt, Summer fun swimsuit bottom, and polka dot rainboots could be in the recipe. Does anyone have any ideas to share? :)

ferretfriend

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-06-11 at 03:59 PM

We really need to solve this shirt! I have figured out a few things, and i will post them! We need all the help we can get! Please help! :) ~ferret

Woo hoo! It posted! Give me a minute….

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.