Need a creative name for your webkinz? :)

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives Need a creative name for your webkinz? :)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Cosmosia 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Coolsquid wrote on 2012-11-30 at 07:13 PM

Need a creative name for your webkinz? You can get fantastic ones here! Just tell me what type of pet it is, if it’s a boy or girl, its’ personality and what type of names you like (single, double, human, etc.). The last two things are optional, but you’ll propably like the names better if you include them. I will come up wil as many good names as I can for your webkinz as soon as I can!

how about a webkinz white pepermint unicorn? a girl and idk about the other questions

Pengette

Need a creative name for your webkinz? You can get fantastic ones here! Just tell me what type of pet it is, if it’s a boy or girl, its’ personality and what type of names you like (single, double, human, etc.). The last two things are optional, but you’ll propably like the names better if you include them. I will come up wil as many good names as I can for your webkinz as soon as I can!

black and white cat, little kinz
      names for both boy and girl, if possible (idk what it is yet)
      not human

cathouse2

christinekc wrote on 2012-12-02 at 03:35 PM

1) It is a blue triggerfish
      2) I don’t know if its a boy or girl
      3) I don’t know the personality but not mean or snything like that.
      4) I don’t care really, but please include something about the great lakes or water.
      PS, I need these by 4:00 today!
      KC

I need a name for a Green earth puppy. It is a boy, but I don’t know the personality. I just need some fun names please!

thanks!

cathouse2 >^..^<

christinekc

1) It is a blue triggerfish
      2) I don’t know if its a boy or girl
      3) I don’t know the personality but not mean or snything like that.
      4) I don’t care really, but please include something about the great lakes or water.

PS, I need these by 4:00 today!

KC

Coolsquid

Hi! Sorry it took a while. I totally forgot what a meerkat was and I couldn’t find it on the kinzapedia, but I think it’s some smallish four legged brown animal, so I thought of names that would work for that type of animal and its’ personality. Hope you like them!

Boy meerkat

Chase
      Jordan
      Emmett
      Miles
      Dash
      River
      Run
      Splash
      Beven

Tell me if you want more! Enjoy! Coolsquid :)

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.