Need Advice? Ask the Expert!

Home Forums Questions – Archives Need Advice? Ask the Expert!

This topic contains 23 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  allwordstaken 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

KASSUZY

Ask me about room designs and clothing! Ask me about anything!

buck2087

I need names for my webkinz black wolf and by the way its a boy.

KASSUZY

the black and red? What is your personality? I would have the perfect thing if u tell me!

do you know if my kinz style shop will go at end of my deluxe membership? thanks! goldbybrittnicoll

KASSUZY

No, But if it’s in the deluxe clothing category and u don’t take the clothes out u won’t have it.

kels2007

My free membership expires this month; info says buy another animal or go Deluxe and if non of these done membership will go to free. Since I am already free would I keep all my rooms, points and items in dock if I do nothing. Had been thinking of going Deluxe, however, after seeing price has gone up not sure that I want to do that. Hate to lose all the rooms and other stuff that I have worked hard to get. Appreciate any help!

KASSUZY

You won’t lose any rooms just like my brother. I got a webkinz for $4 so if u keep looking u could find a cheap one and be a full member. Don’t take stuff out of your dock because u can’t store it in it again if u have a lot and I don’t know the maximum because my brother’s rooms r full of stuff

kels2007

Thanks, we are getting the Peace Unicorn, however, we do miss vacation island. We have two sites and deluxe is a bit pricey for two. Wanted to keep the Unicorn for a later gift but may have to give it early. I was worried about losing Kinzville as it took so long to lay the streets on two sites and we have lots of rooms. Guess I either buy another pet or think about going Deluxe. Thanks for your thoughful answer. :-)

srusty

Actually I need an answer to a question. :P Do you know where I can get a phone number or an email to contact Ganz about problems with my Webkinz World account? Thx ;) srusty

KASSUZY

U find it under contact us. Glad to help, tell me if u can’t find it on ganzworld. ganz world. (not webkinz newz)

srusty

I believe I have found a phone number! Thanks! :) srusty

chillylily

How many items can you store in your dock?

KASSUZY

As many as u want if ur a full member!

chillylily

I had heard somewhere that if more than 200 items are in your dock then stuff will start to dissapear. Is that true?

KASSUZY

I have like 300 and it doesn’t happen! Please check my wish list :(

dogfish

Hi Lilly, Ganz recommends having less than 200 items in your dock. But, your items won”t disappear if you have more. I keep my dock right under 3,000 and unfortunately it ‘s all there every day, LOL DF

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.