Need Advice? Ask the Expert!

Home Forums Questions – Archives Need Advice? Ask the Expert!

This topic contains 23 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  allwordstaken 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

KASSUZY

Ask me about room designs and clothing! Ask me about anything!

True2MyWord1

Hi! I just wanted to know whether or not there is a limit to a free membership. Thank you so much!

lilmjfan1

how do i get the travel agency?

AlizaLilia14

I lost the scaredy cat witch outfit I got from last years POTM black cat loot bag. I’ve looked everywhere and I know I didn’t sell it, but I’ve looked in everything that can hold clothes and I’ve looked on every girl pet I have and I can’t find it anywhere. Should I contact the ganz people? I’m not sure if they could help though. I really wanted it for Halloween trick or treating this year x.x

lunatuna55

In the game how do you switch pets other than clicking on them? I cant move my pets to their rooms at all. Pleaseee help

Mintystar322

I have a question. My Rooms are not showing on my Page and I can’t work on them too. Please help me. Thanks you Mintystar322

KASSUZY

not working? webkinz isn’t good with pages. it always on the same player of the day, puf with cupcake! it drives me crazy! I don’t know about that stuff at all

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.