Need an Ah-mazing outfit? Then You’ve Come to the Right Place.

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Need an Ah-mazing outfit? Then You’ve Come to the Right Place.

This topic contains 52 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  winxgirl2013 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

crazy011

Hello everyone! Need an ah-mazing outfit? Just tell me the following: What pet it is, pet’s name, gender, outfit type (ex. fancy), style, price range, if there’s a certain item you want me to work into it, and if you’re deluxe. I look forward to designing for you. ~crazy011~

KASSUZY

That’s it I know fashion tho ’cause I have 34 other pets

crazy011

KASSUZY, I’m not sure how this will look together because I don’t have any of those dresses, but your outfit is the ruffled tunic and rhinestone flats(90 kc). If you have any estore points get the fashionesta fedora. Hope you like your outfit and if you don’t I’ll make you a new one. Thanks! ~crazy011~

bgos

I’m a pure white sheep. Girl, tom boyish, love the out doors my name is mary and I LOVE THE COLOR BLUE!!!!!!

KASSUZY

monkey? Have clown thing but also have e store dresses

crazy011

What dresses? ~crazy011~

KASSUZY

pink passion dress, ruffled tunic, go-green graphic dress, sparker dress, +pixie dress (not estore)

KASSUZY

oops, chimp I meant to say

moonphase417

i would like a kinda cute like high school kinda outfit my pets is a black poodle its a girl her name is blacky and price range ten through 50 kinz cash :)

crazy011

I have an adorable outfit for you. I’m am so so sorry that it’s not in your price range but I tried hard to make it cheap. Here it is: Ruffled sequin sandals, Striped polo, Powder blue skirt, and pink newsboy cap. I hope you like it and sorry it it costs 225 kc. If you don’t like it just tell me and I’ll make a new one. Thanks! ~crazy011~

Business will come put out samples of your work!

crazy011

What do you mean “samples of my work?” ~crazy011~

crazy011

Anyone? Please!

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.