Need an Ah-mazing outfit? Then You’ve Come to the Right Place.

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Need an Ah-mazing outfit? Then You’ve Come to the Right Place.

This topic contains 52 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  winxgirl2013 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

crazy011

Hello everyone! Need an ah-mazing outfit? Just tell me the following: What pet it is, pet’s name, gender, outfit type (ex. fancy), style, price range, if there’s a certain item you want me to work into it, and if you’re deluxe. I look forward to designing for you. ~crazy011~

winxgirl2013

Hi! So, I have a Brown Arabian Horse and I wanted a really great outfit that would match her skin tone and possibly help me win a quick event in the webkinz stadium. The horse is a female and it’s name is Clydes D. (odd name for a female, I know). I’m not that concerned about the price range as long as it’s under 450 kc. I’m not too concerned about the style and the outfit type either.

winxgirl2013

And I forgot to add that I’m not a deluxe member.

crazy011

I think blues will look absolutely amazing on Clydes D. Try a blue flannel shirt, faded and frayed shorts, and studded low top sneakers. The total is 435. I really wanted to use trendy sneakers so the laces would match but it went over your budget. Thanks! ~crazy011~

winxgirl2013

Kay… For that great advice, I’ll change my budget to 1,000 kc. =D Thanks for the great outfit! Love it!

Hi, I need a cute outfit for a girl Signature Asian Elephant, I like sort of fashionable clothing, with artsy touches. Not deluxe, but I have plenty of cash.

crazy011

I <3 this outfit! Use a fall floral skirt, cowboy mini boots, stripy cardigan top, and crocheted flower fascinator for a grand total of 445. Also, you said you have lots of money. I would suggest saving it instead of blowing it. Rare items are quite pricey (I got the neo gothic bed for 7500!) Thanks! ~crazy011~

flower10

hi um my pets a female horse and loves to look cute and chic what do you recomend? also i dont realy have a price range. but im not a deluxe member.

crazy011

I reccomend stripy cardigan top, purple leggings, crocheted flower fascinator, and slouch boots for 520. Thanks! ~crazy011~

crazy011

Hey everyone! Fall is here and the leaves aren’t the only thing changing colors! If you need a cute fall outfit just give me your type of pet, their gender, name, outfit type (ex. fancy), style, price range, if you’re deluxe, and if there is any certain item(s) you want me to work in. Thanks! ~crazy011~

Hi may I have a outfit for 2 of my pets? My first pet is a spooky halloween Mazin hamster named Pumpkin. She likes fall clothing and just needs a casual fall outfit. Also I need a outfit for my lil kinz tree frog. Her name is Happy and she likes really happy colors like yellow and purple and blue. She needs just a fall outfit. I am deluxe member so I can buy deluxe clothing. don’t make outfits be too expensive, I think a price range I would like would be around 500 or 600 or even 700 kinz cash in all total for the cost of both pet outfits. It’s ok if price is a little bit less or a tiny bit more. Thanks!

crazy011

I’m sorry if Pumpkin’s a boy but if she’s a girl she should definitely wear an orange sporty warm-up zippy with fall patterned leggings, a rusty red tam, and moccasins for 445 kc. Happy’s fall outfit is is a dressy purple coat with purple sneakers for 245. Or if you’re willing to spend more kc use slouch boots for a total of 340. Your grand total is 690 if you use sneakers and 785 if you use boots. Thanks! ~crazy011~

Rinkadao

Hi! I have a Pink Pony named Rina. I would like the outfit to be fancy, but not too fancy, and I do not have a price range. Thanks!

crazy011

This fancy but not too fancy outfit is perfect for Rina. Try a thick-knit sweater, with purple leggings, and rhinestone flats. ~crazy011~

crazy011

Sorry the total is 315 kc. ~crazy011~

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.