Need an Ah-mazing outfit? Then You’ve Come to the Right Place.

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Need an Ah-mazing outfit? Then You’ve Come to the Right Place.

This topic contains 52 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  winxgirl2013 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

crazy011

Hello everyone! Need an ah-mazing outfit? Just tell me the following: What pet it is, pet’s name, gender, outfit type (ex. fancy), style, price range, if there’s a certain item you want me to work into it, and if you’re deluxe. I look forward to designing for you. ~crazy011~

Hi I would like a outfit for my signature Bengal kitty to wear. It doesn’t matter how much money it costs just not to expensive please. She likes any colors :)

crazy011

Blue stiped top, faded and frayed shorts, and candy striped wellies. Sorry but it’s 455. I hope you like it! Thanks! ~crazy011~

kmeredith

Pink and White cat, Cherry, Girl, Casual, any color, any price

crazy011

Cherry is going to love this outfit. Lightweight Striped Top, ruffled skirt, sequin cabbie cap, and fluorescent flip flops. And the price is 680 kc. I hope you like it and if you don’t I’ll come up with a new one. Thanks! ~crazy011~

Hi I just wanted to give out some cool outfits that my pretty kitty wears :) first this is like a play outfit and a good winter outfit. it is a stylish snow suit, idk what called but its a turquoise fedora from the outlet that deluxe members can buy, purple Nafarias slips and shuts from trading. Another outfit is the fedora that’s turquoise from deluxe members in outlet, a ruffled skirt from kinstyle outlet, a yellow tank top from outlet, ruffled sequin sandals (if u have purple slips they work good too) and if u have shuts then wear shuts with this. If u don’t wear Hollywood sunglasses XD. Also here is a outfit me and my friends made. Cat toque, ruffled skirt, slips, Hollywood shades or shuts,holiday hoodie or a leopard tank top. Also I like turquoise fedora beach club shirt shuts slips torn jeans and butterfly wing belt. Also shuts slips glam girl coat magic w toque rainbow pj pants or Winterfest Pyjama pants or Hollywood shades if u don’t have shuts. :)I hope u enjoy these outfits ;)

Hy moon phase it’s me sniffle the pretty kitty GoodLuckCharlie90 :)

crazy011

Spice101, I have a really fierce and cute yet sophisticated. For the fierce part: black vest, cute: ruffled skirt, sophisticated: rhinestone flats and floppy sun hat. The grand total is 395! I hope you like it and if you don’t I’ll make you a new one. Thanks! ~crazy011~

spice101

i would like a fierce look that is cute yet sophisticated and my pet is a white lamb (girl) and my price is 500 kc

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.