Need an Ah-mazing outfit? Then You’ve Come to the Right Place.

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Need an Ah-mazing outfit? Then You’ve Come to the Right Place.

This topic contains 52 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  winxgirl2013 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

crazy011

Hello everyone! Need an ah-mazing outfit? Just tell me the following: What pet it is, pet’s name, gender, outfit type (ex. fancy), style, price range, if there’s a certain item you want me to work into it, and if you’re deluxe. I look forward to designing for you. ~crazy011~

piggy2000

umm i dont care for that one can you come up with another one???

piggy2400

hi i need some fashion help for my poor koala its a girl and her name is kerry and i just want something cute and girly for her thanks a bunch piggy2400 oh and could you make it under a thousand thanks agian

piggy2000

hi i changed my thingy but, i still need help with my koala thanks so if you reply plz reply to this thanks again

crazy011

Fall floral skirt, fall style striped hoodie, and slouch boots for 310. ~crazy011~

Hi I have a silversoft cat named Meowing I want like a school type of outfit

crazy011

Meowing will love her new outfit! Academy blazer, kinzville academy skirt, academy mary jane shoes, sparkly pink bow, and eyeglasses for 305. I hope you like it! ~crazy011~

ImaBeauty2

Hi! i have a white terrior and i dont have a price range! have fun with this one! i like girly outfits and dresses. thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crazy011

Okay, here we go: If you’re deluxe sunshine sundress, neon flip flops, and terrific teal hat with a total of 1,045. If you’re not cardi with pink top, ruffled skirt, ruby slippers, and sparkly pink bow with a total of 515. ~crazy011~

ImaBeauty2

OMG!!!! She looks ADORIBLE!!!! thank you SOO much!!!!!!

makaila

i would like a fancy dress for my peace an love puppy

crazy011

For your puppy use the pink jersey dress sparkly pink bow and cowgirl boots. It’s 508 kc and if you don’t like it I’ll design you a new one. Thanks! ~crazy011~

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.