Need an Ah-mazing outfit? Then You’ve Come to the Right Place.

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Need an Ah-mazing outfit? Then You’ve Come to the Right Place.

This topic contains 52 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  winxgirl2013 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

crazy011

Hello everyone! Need an ah-mazing outfit? Just tell me the following: What pet it is, pet’s name, gender, outfit type (ex. fancy), style, price range, if there’s a certain item you want me to work into it, and if you’re deluxe. I look forward to designing for you. ~crazy011~

I’ts a girl pinto, and the outfit type is casual. I want it sport/nerdy, and my budget range is 2,000 KC. I’m not deluxe, and I’m leaving it up to you. Thanks!

(Sorry, I forgot to add her name! It’s Hermione.)

Misty900

Small signature fox, girl, Sage. I really want a cute, fancy outfit under 500 Kc, and I am not deluxe. thanks!

13Tes

I stumbled upon this topic a little bit ago and after reading all the outfits you’ve come up with, I ust have to say that these really are ah-mazing outfits! Lol. I love them.

I need an outfit for my pug, Keko. She needs a casual outfit that is sorta tomboy-ish. I would like it as cheap as possible to like, all together equaling 5,050 KinzCash. I’m not deluxe. Thanks, and good luck here! (P.S., can you put where to get them?)

crazy011

I’ve got to tell you Rainbow so many of the people I have helped out asked for girly outfits, so thank you for letting me change it up a bit. This is a great fall outfit: baby blue beanie, blue and yellow fleece sweater, distressed skinny jeans, trendy sneakers, and a black belt. It’s 595. Thanks again so much! ~crazy011~

ClarySage10

I have a girl Cocker Spaniel named Lucy and I would like a girls reporter outfit. My price range is about 100-150 kinz cash. thanks a lot.

crazy011

Hi ClarySage! I tried really hard to find an outfit that matches that description within your price range and it just didn’t work. If you could please raise your price range I already have an amazing idea for Lucy.PLMK ~crazy011~

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.