~Need an awesome name for your pet~ by LoveWebkinzForeverGirl!

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives ~Need an awesome name for your pet~ by LoveWebkinzForeverGirl!

This topic contains 13 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  1JuicyCouture1 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

LoveWebkinzForeverGirl wrote on 2012-11-11 at 06:27 PM

Do you need a creative name for your pet, well just tell me what pet it is and if it is a boy or girl! I will need 3 assistants! So please tell me if you want the job to be one of my assistants! This way whoever needs a name has ideas from all 4 people on the “Naming Team!” Before I hire you there will be a small test to see if you are good at creative naming!

Wow! It posted already! Well anyone who wants a pet name or a job please just tell me!

Hi there. I would also like to try the test. I love coming up with names. plmk.

Angelkilby1

I’m not the greatest at naming, but can I try the test? I’m really good at girl names.

TennesseeFrogs wrote on 2012-11-11 at 08:00 PM

Hi, I’m not great at naming but I’d like to try the test.

Okay, the test will be given when I have two other people on the “Naming Team”

Hi, I’m not great at naming but I’d like to try the test.

LoveWebkinzForeverGirl wrote on 2012-11-11 at 06:27 PM

Do you need a creative name for your pet, well just tell me what pet it is and if it is a boy or girl! I will need 3 assistants! So please tell me if you want the job to be one of my assistants! This way whoever needs a name has ideas from all 4 people on the “Naming Team!” Before I hire you there will be a small test to see if you are good at creative naming!

Wow! It posted already! Well anyone who wants a pet name or a job please just tell me!

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.