~Need an awesome name for your pet~ by LoveWebkinzForeverGirl!

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives ~Need an awesome name for your pet~ by LoveWebkinzForeverGirl!

This topic contains 13 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  1JuicyCouture1 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

LoveWebkinzForeverGirl wrote on 2012-11-11 at 06:27 PM

Do you need a creative name for your pet, well just tell me what pet it is and if it is a boy or girl! I will need 3 assistants! So please tell me if you want the job to be one of my assistants! This way whoever needs a name has ideas from all 4 people on the “Naming Team!” Before I hire you there will be a small test to see if you are good at creative naming!

Wow! It posted already! Well anyone who wants a pet name or a job please just tell me!

Alright then. I did reply… i checked back the next day but you never replied, so i guessed that you left. but if your gonna discontinue this then whatever i suppose.

strengthen wrote on 2012-11-18 at 10:22 PM

Hey its me again. I would love to work here but I dont think i need to take the test because i work with u at your other naming form. But i totally understand if u want me to take the test which i would be willing to do if u want me to TX

Okay strengthen well here is the story with this forum. So I made this forum and I just started hiring, but there was not even a single customer, and there was WAY to much people who wanted to be hired! Then the people who wanted to be hired never even came back, and then I made the other forum and now we actually have a few customers! So this one is no longer available to use for naming shops, but please do reply if you saw this post!

strengthen

Hey its me again. I would love to work here but I dont think i need to take the test because i work with u at your other naming form. But i totally understand if u want me to take the test which i would be willing to do if u want me to TX

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.