~Need an awesome name for your pet~ by LoveWebkinzForeverGirl!

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives ~Need an awesome name for your pet~ by LoveWebkinzForeverGirl!

This topic contains 13 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  1JuicyCouture1 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

LoveWebkinzForeverGirl wrote on 2012-11-11 at 06:27 PM

Do you need a creative name for your pet, well just tell me what pet it is and if it is a boy or girl! I will need 3 assistants! So please tell me if you want the job to be one of my assistants! This way whoever needs a name has ideas from all 4 people on the “Naming Team!” Before I hire you there will be a small test to see if you are good at creative naming!

Wow! It posted already! Well anyone who wants a pet name or a job please just tell me!

LoveWebkinzForeverGirl wrote on 2012-11-12 at 11:26 AM

1JuicyCouture1 wrote on 2012-11-12 at 10:18 AM
      Hi there. I would also like to try the test. I love coming up with names. plmk.

Okay, We have enough people to try the test! Okay here is the test! Give me the most creative names at least 6 for a polar bear, Tropical Island Pup, and a Signature Golden Retriever! PLEASE USE ONLY YOURSELF FOR THE TEST! DON’T GO TO OTHER WEBSITES TO GET IDEAS!!!!!! Thanks!

POLAR BEAR- Arctic, Constellation, Ursa, Blue Soul, Misty Storm, Looking For Alaska (book title), Knut

TROPICAL PUP- CheeseBurgerInParadise (lol), Tropical Storm, Cyclone, Honolulu, Red Hibiscus, Waikiki, Jimmy Buffet

GOLDEN RETRIEVER- Peta, Foxy Bling, Marigold, Nirvana (i know it’s weird but i have always wanted to name a webkinz after that band) Natalie, Rivera, John Travolta, Paramount

Yup, i know some of them don’t really work but Ohhhhh welll

1JuicyCouture1 wrote on 2012-11-13 at 04:09 PM

Sorry i am kind of busy this week, i will do this in a few days though… i really want to!

Okay, ummmmm where did our other assistants go?! The test has posted!!!!!!!

Sorry i am kind of busy this week, i will do this in a few days though… i really want to!

LoveWebkinzForeverGirl wrote on 2012-11-12 at 11:26 AM

Okay, We have enough people to try the test! Okay here is the test! Give me the most creative names at least 6 for a polar bear, Tropical Island Pup, and a Signature Golden Retriever! PLEASE USE ONLY YOURSELF FOR THE TEST! DON’T GO TO OTHER WEBSITES TO GET IDEAS!!!!!! Thanks!

Winter Frost (polar bear)
      Frosting
      Snowflake
      Jack Frost
      Winter Breeze
      Frost Flake.
      Tropical Breeze(tropical Puppy)
      Coconut
      Tropical Sunshine
      Tropic Twist
      Coconut Mist
      Island Pleasure
      Okay I am running out of room so all signature Golden Retriever on one line, Sonny, Golden Glimmer, Gold Rush , Butter ball, Golden Days and Marley. Hope you like!

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.