Need An Item? Trade For It Here!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Need An Item? Trade For It Here!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  clarissais93 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

e3459d

Hello There! I had this amzing idea where you could trade item for item! So is you want perhaps an exclusive item you would just tell me the name of it and tell me what you have to offer for it. I will except the rare offers in a heart beat but other item may take some haggling. My user name in Webkinz World is e459d. Please friend me. Also, when you leave me a message, tell me what your Webkinz World user is so I can see if you already on my friend list.

clarissais93

hey i need the persian rare table and i will trade rares for it thanks my user is the same.

typhoon5843

i really need the griffin pet psi, fabled fire place. I offer either wz, melody, swirl, cat feet, or pink cotton candy tux. I also have other priceless and promo that i’d be willing to trade for it, just ask if i have it. user: croconaw5843

amabra

I REALLY NEED scuba tanks user: n4e5t9s

Anonymous

hi i really need a lot of priceless stuff cuz all my priceless is gone! why am i always a hackers target? all my estore points are gone to ! so if i could have those for free u would help make a lot of peoples wishes come true! i offer lots of kinz style shop clothing and a butterfly winged belt and an estore mystery bag item! plz i need at least 3 priceless ! i need melody the most !u really don’t know how much! u would do a very good deed if u would give just melody for free!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.