~NEED CITIZENS OF KINZVILLE ITEMS,(like Fluffington armchairs…)!!!~ By JEWELS

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ~NEED CITIZENS OF KINZVILLE ITEMS,(like Fluffington armchairs…)!!!~ By JEWELS

This topic contains 230 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  jewels250 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

cruisingal

jewels250 wrote on 2012-06-13 at 07:38 PM

HI! I really need Fluffington armchairs, Ms. Cowaline reading chair and many other Citizen of Kinzville items. I have lots to offer!!! Thanks.

HI JEWELS, I still have the Fluffington Chair for you. I need your cupcake forklift and your solar car. Did you see anything from my list that I can add? Please lmk. Thanks. Your friend, Cruisingal

jewels250

TheGlitteringGold wrote on 2012-06-13 at 08:44 PM

Hi jewels,
      I have plumpy’s desk and chair. LMK if you are interested.
      Thanks GG

HI! I have lots of rares and Psi”s. Lmk what you need. Thanks.

JEWELS

jewels250

cruisingal wrote on 2012-06-13 at 08:39 PM

HI! I really need Fluffington armchairs, Ms. Cowaline reading chair and many other Citizen of Kinzville items. I have lots to offer!!! Thanks.

HI JEWELS, I still have the Fluffington Chair for you. I need your cupcake forklift and your solar car. Did you see anything from my list that I can add? Please lmk. Thanks. Your friend, Cruisingal

My brother refuses to give up my solar cal LOL! Did you want to do Cupcake forklift for chair? PLMK Thanks,

JEWELS

TheGlitteringGold wrote on 2012-06-13 at 08:44 PM

Hi jewels,
      Thanks GG

what do you want for the desk and chair i have valued items,exclusive items,and super exclusive items

Hi jewels,
      Thanks GG

cruisingal

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.