~NEED CITIZENS OF KINZVILLE ITEMS,(like Fluffington armchairs…)!!!~ By JEWELS

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ~NEED CITIZENS OF KINZVILLE ITEMS,(like Fluffington armchairs…)!!!~ By JEWELS

This topic contains 230 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  jewels250 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

cruisingal

jewels250 wrote on 2012-06-13 at 07:38 PM

HI! I really need Fluffington armchairs, Ms. Cowaline reading chair and many other Citizen of Kinzville items. I have lots to offer!!! Thanks.

HI JEWELS, I still have the Fluffington Chair for you. I need your cupcake forklift and your solar car. Did you see anything from my list that I can add? Please lmk. Thanks. Your friend, Cruisingal

jewels250

3queenie3 wrote on 2012-07-05 at 05:10 AM

yea being a grad is busy AND a blast, I think I remember, LOL……
      ok so you want Dr Quacks Side Table, Sheldons Surfboard, Fluffingtons and Mrs Cowlines Chairs….did you need more than one of those chairs? And if so which one?
      My fave wants in order are
      Hippo Loveseat, Spot Bunny, Ragdoll Cat, Endangered Island Getaway, Deer Window, prehistoric pond, Trulov Well
      so just let me know how you think it will work out………….and thanks

It is definitely a blast but now I’m getting a little anxious about the next step you know. Anyway, I have all those except the runway cause I traded it a few weeks ago. As for the chairs I was thinking maybe 3 Fluffington’s(if you have 3!) and 1 Cowaline. Someone sent me Sheldon’s surfboard so I don’t need it anymore but I still need Dr. Quack’s side table. So that’s 5 items total. I figure we could do one for one on the reg. Psi’s and the Sig’s like the Spot of tea slide and Endangered Island getaway could count for 2 if that’s cool with you. So, pick out what you want to add up to the right amount. Thanks and LMK,

JEWELS

3queenie3

yea being a grad is busy AND a blast, I think I remember, LOL……

ok so you want Dr Quacks Side Table, Sheldons Surfboard, Fluffingtons and Mrs Cowlines Chairs….did you need more than one of those chairs? And if so which one?

My fave wants in order are
      Hippo Loveseat, Spot Bunny, Ragdoll Cat, Endangered Island Getaway, Deer Window, prehistoric pond, Trulov Well

so just let me know how you think it will work out………….and thanks

jewels250

DELUXEQUEEN!!! DO YOU STILL WANT THE RUBY GEMSTER? IF YOU DO I AM SAVING IT FOR YOU SO PLEASE LMK. THANKS,

JEWELS

jewels250

KyahLCLD wrote on 2012-07-01 at 08:36 PM

jewels250 wrote on 2012-07-01 at 08:17 PM

KyahLCLD wrote on 2012-06-30 at 07:57 PM
      Hiya JEWLES!!!
      I saw on another forum that you have the Rocker Bulldog PSI. I REALLY need that one. I have an Emerald TV for trade and The Dimond Doggie PSF, and DJ.
      PLMK! That is all of my good items that I can remember off the top of my head LOL.
      ~KyahLCLD

Hi there, I still have the Bulldog Psi if you still need it. I really like your Diamond Psi and D.J. PLMK Thanks,
      JEWELS

Hi! Sry it is psf a I like JUST got it a few minutes ago. I am sorry.
      ~KyahLCLD

No problem, some other time.

JEWELS

nuttybuddy

jewels250 wrote on 2012-07-01 at 10:23 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-07-01 at 08:31 PM
      Jewels
      I am super confused….this could have just been a gesture of kindness which of course is appreciated lol but I got a package from you today that I was not expecting…..did you perhaps send to the wrong person??? Were you in a trade with someone that involved a super sugar swing, mrs birdy poster, and a caring valley candle? If it was a gesture of kindness I super appreciate it but if it was sent to the wrong person PLEASE let me know so I can send it back to you asap :D
      NB

If you read the post below you’ll see it was a gift to you for being a kind and thoughtful friend for trying to help me find my bed. No mistake. Enjoy!
      JEWELS

Jewels

Sorry was finishing (or trying to lol) up a couple of other trades which is why I am so delayed in responding…..Thank you so much Jewels, that was so kind of you! I have not found your bet yet but I am hopefull I am definitely keeping my eyes peeled :) I ALWAYS try to help my friends :D That was just so amazingly nice of you to do that lol and I just really wanted to make sure it wasnt a wrong click when trying to KP because I have done that before LOLZ :D Thanks again jewels!!!

NB

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.