~NEED CITIZENS OF KINZVILLE ITEMS,(like Fluffington armchairs…)!!!~ By JEWELS

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ~NEED CITIZENS OF KINZVILLE ITEMS,(like Fluffington armchairs…)!!!~ By JEWELS

This topic contains 230 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  jewels250 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

cruisingal

jewels250 wrote on 2012-06-13 at 07:38 PM

HI! I really need Fluffington armchairs, Ms. Cowaline reading chair and many other Citizen of Kinzville items. I have lots to offer!!! Thanks.

HI JEWELS, I still have the Fluffington Chair for you. I need your cupcake forklift and your solar car. Did you see anything from my list that I can add? Please lmk. Thanks. Your friend, Cruisingal

jewels250

cruisingal wrote on 2012-06-13 at 09:52 PM

Thanks so much Jewels! You’re a great friend! I really appreciate it. ~Cruisingal~

Thanks for hanging on to it for me. You’re the best!

JEWELS

cruisingal

Thanks so much Jewels! You’re a great friend! I really appreciate it. ~Cruisingal~

jewels250

bluestella wrote on 2012-06-13 at 09:46 PM

Hey Jewels, I have 5 Flufington Chairs, 3 Plumpy Chairs, and tables.And i have Character shirts. Like Ms.Birdy shawl, Flufington vest, Dr.Quack Doctor shirt.
      BlueStellarEffect

I would seriously like all your chairs LOL!!! What are you looking for? I have lots of Psi’s and rares, some Sig’s. PLMK Thanks

JEWELS

jewels250

TheGlitteringGold wrote on 2012-06-13 at 09:34 PM

Hi
      thanks yeah i like psi, neo gothic rare items, and for exclusive items i need royal jeweled eggs (i collect them) and i also like amythest geodes
      thanks

Do you mean you collect the jeweled eggs? Would you like a couple? Or one egg and a Tie Dye Kaleidoscope? PLMK Thanks,

JEWELS

bluestella

Hey Jewels, I have 5 Flufington Chairs, 3 Plumpy Chairs, and tables.And i have Character shirts. Like Ms.Birdy shawl, Flufington vest, Dr.Quack Doctor shirt.
      BlueStellarEffect

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.