~NEED CITIZENS OF KINZVILLE ITEMS,(like Fluffington armchairs…)!!!~ By JEWELS

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ~NEED CITIZENS OF KINZVILLE ITEMS,(like Fluffington armchairs…)!!!~ By JEWELS

This topic contains 230 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  jewels250 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

cruisingal

jewels250 wrote on 2012-06-13 at 07:38 PM

HI! I really need Fluffington armchairs, Ms. Cowaline reading chair and many other Citizen of Kinzville items. I have lots to offer!!! Thanks.

HI JEWELS, I still have the Fluffington Chair for you. I need your cupcake forklift and your solar car. Did you see anything from my list that I can add? Please lmk. Thanks. Your friend, Cruisingal

jewels250

KyahLCLD wrote on 2012-06-30 at 07:57 PM

Hiya JEWLES!!!
      I saw on another forum that you have the Rocker Bulldog PSI. I REALLY need that one. I have an Emerald TV for trade and The Dimond Doggie PSF, and DJ.
      PLMK! That is all of my good items that I can remember off the top of my head LOL.
      ~KyahLCLD

Hi there, I still have the Bulldog Psi if you still need it. I really like your Diamond Psi and D.J. PLMK Thanks,

JEWELS

nuttybuddy

JEWELS

YOU LEFT US AGAIN :(!!!!! LOL just kidding, I imagine you got busy as usual, I did make you a list though for your PSI that I am interested in :D

NB

KyahLCLD

Hiya JEWLES!!!

I saw on another forum that you have the Rocker Bulldog PSI. I REALLY need that one. I have an Emerald TV for trade and The Dimond Doggie PSF, and DJ.

PLMK! That is all of my good items that I can remember off the top of my head LOL.

~KyahLCLD

3queenie3

3queenie3 wrote on 2012-06-27 at 05:12 PM

jewels250 wrote on 2012-06-26 at 12:58 PM

3queenie3 wrote on 2012-06-25 at 06:27 AM
      OMG you are my newest bestest good friend, LOL……….OK I tried to simplify, I hope that helps and I just went over the first list you made cause my list is getting WAY too big. OK here is my list………
      I have” Well everything and multiples-Amanda Panda Chest and Spice Cake, Artes Phote and Clock
      Chef Gazpacho’s Stove, Dr Quacks Hospital Bed and SideTable, Fred Rover Sofa and Table,
      Monkey and Monkey Banana Tree and TV, Mrs Cowline Chair, Plumpy Chair and Desk, Quizzy Chair and Table,
      Plus I have all of the character’s clothing-poncho, dr quacks eye chart, tabbys hot cocoa, all of the 2nd round that included nefarias slippers but included the other characters as well, Sheldons surfboards
      And I likeDeer Forest Window, Hippo Loveseat, Bengal cat canopy bed, stylish salon seat, beaver, spot bunny, ragdoll cat, prehistoric pond, endangered island getaway, honey waterfall and tru luv wishing well. And I can look over the 2nd list when we get this one figured out! I saw you are looking for white bunny ears too, got them………

aWESOME! I’m pretty sure I still have all of those since I’ve been away all week and haven’t really done any trading. These are the items from your list I need the most. Dr. Quack’s side table, Mrs. Cowaline chair (how many do you have?) Sheldon’s Surfbord. Do you not have any Fluffington armchairs? PLMK. Also, would you trade 2 chairs for Sig. items? LMK what’s what! Thanks,
      JEWELS

ok cool……….hope you had a blast! I know I have at least 3 but I can look for more…………I need to round them all up anyways. And Oops yes I have Fluffingtons too, musta forgot that one! And when you say trade 2 chairs for Sig. Items……………..? Of Course…………do you mean like 2 chairs for one Sig Item or 2 for 2? I’m not sure how hard the trading cards are to get anymore, I haven’t seen them in forty forevers…………………….HOLLA!

I’m hoping maybe this just got lost along the way……………you have been uber busy………..so holla if you are still interested…………Thanxs

nuttybuddy

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-06-29 at 06:24 PM

Jewels
      Yeah I will have to make you a list lol, I have been keeping an eye out for that bed for you though (I think I mentioned that on another forum but it may not have posted surprise surprise lol) Gimme a few minutes and I will make a list of stuff I have for trade :) I have been soooo busy today been trying to play catch up on posts lolz :D
      Hey, btw, do you need any extras on the current or previous bloggerhood or the parent purple clicky or the last peek a newz??? If you need anything from those, let me know :) LMK
      NB

Hey jewels

I have a couple of posts “out there” (trying to help you find the bed lol) I think someone has one of those beds up for trade but I am not totally sure, I will let you know on that as soon as I know (hopefully I can get it for you but if I cant, I will point you in the direction of the post :D seeing as you have way better items than I do LOL I promise you a list is coming, (hopefully tonight of my trade items) but I have been keeping up on posts on my usual forum and trying to find you the bed LOL :D

NB

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.