NEED CLOTHING RECIPES!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives NEED CLOTHING RECIPES!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Elizabeh 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Hi! Okay I would really like some new clothing recipes so if you know any that would be great! I already have some of them. I wrote a few of them down but I may have lost them. Here are the ones I wrote down or already have. Beautiful Blue Ball Gown, Glass slippers, Moonberry Dress, Seaside Sarong, Super Star shirt, Cow Girl Dress, I know there are a few others but I can’t think of them right now. If you need any of these recipes I can look for the ones I wrote down and give them to you. Anyway if you have any recipes it would be great if you could give them to me. Thanks! p.s. I think the Cow Girl Dress was a recipe, if not I got it from a video challenge.

Yes the cow girl dress is a recipe.

Elizabeh

Ironic; I just made 2 of the Cowgirl Dresses about 1/2 an hour ago. Recipe is cowboy shirt / cowboy hat / smocked sundress

detective hat- blue ball cap, the tan suit jacket, and the red ball cap. Alpine hat- Aviator Hat, Bubble Vest, and Soft Suede Boots. Prismatic dress- Dude Hat, Flower Power Swimsuit Top, and Wide Tan Pants.Wizard’s Apprentice Robes- Academy Sweater, Tuxedo Pants, Wizard’s Hat. Toy Solider Hat- Dude Hat, Funky Plaid Hat, Party Hat. Toy Solider Coat- Dogbeard’s Coat, Mod Jacket, Red Sneakers. Toga- Flip Flops, Kinzville Academy Skirt, White Jeans. Tie Dye Top- Purple Pajama Top, Blue & Yellow Fleece Sweater, Flower Power Swimsuit Top.
      Sparkly Silver Suit Pants- Sparkly Pink Bow, Tan Suit Pants, Tuxedo Shoes. Patched Denim Jacket- Green Layered Tee, Jeans, Purple Layered Tee.

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.