Need cute room designs?I can help!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Need cute room designs?I can help!

This topic contains 13 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  hlhf5 11 years ago.

• Author

<p>Need cute room designs? I can help! just give me the pet you are making it for, if it is a boy or girl, what type of room it is,what size the room is, what color you want the room to be and your budget.
    </p>

nerdygirl2002 wrote on 2012-11-05 at 04:18 PM

Need cute room designs? I can help! just give me the pet you are making it for, if it is a boy or girl, what type of room it is,what size the room is, what color you want the room to be and your budget.

Thanks! I need it for a floppy pig, a boy, any type ( I don’t care), medium room, pale pinks and whites, No Budget.
      I appreciate your work & kindness.

– Floppypig2003

jecko2000

Okay, a boy cardinal, no particular color but something that goes with its psi would be great. Oh and its a medium room. Can you make one design with a budget of 1500 and one with unlimited? Thanks!

~jecko2000~

puffthemagicdragon wrote on 2012-11-06 at 08:45 AM

Need cute room designs? I can help! just give me the pet you are making it for, if it is a boy or girl, what type of room it is,what size the room is, what color you want the room to be and your budget.

Batik elephant , Large bedroom , muted pink and blacks . No budget

I forgot to add . It’s a girl .

Batik elephant , Large bedroom , muted pink and blacks . No budget

Looks like a cool forum that you have here!

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.