Need cute room designs?I can help!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Need cute room designs?I can help!

This topic contains 13 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  hlhf5 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

<p>Need cute room designs? I can help! just give me the pet you are making it for, if it is a boy or girl, what type of room it is,what size the room is, what color you want the room to be and your budget.
    </p>

hlhf5

hi I am making the room for a boy. Its a pig. medium room. red and black. budget is 1500 to 2000 kc. hope you can make it work!

Okay, I don’t work here, but it’s been a while so I’m going to wrap up your order! I didn’t have much to work with, so I picked a floral theme. Here’s the list: Royal Blue Flooring, Blue Sky wallpaper, 1 mocha three-drawer dresser, 2 Bloomin’ Garden dividers, 1 modern window, 1 synthosphane floor vase, 1 Creamy Vanilla bed, 1 cream living room sofa, 1 lime corinthian lounger, 1 Bamboo shelving, 1 Rattan Coffee Table. Add whatever flowers you like- I totaled in an orchid, tulips, and and orchid. The total is 3,605. It’s a little high, but I tested this and it looks REALLY good. Layout- put the bed in the left-hand corner, with the synthosphane vase next to it, in place of a bedside table. Put the window 1 square to the left of the top corner. Put one type of flower underneath it, and the bamboo shelving to the right with another flower on it. Put the dresser at the left corner, with the garden dividers closing it off from the living area. Put the couch in facing the front, on the right side of the bottom corner. Put the lime lounger next to it and the coffee table in front of it. This room might look a little empty, but it’s not cramped. You can always add more flowers! If you don’t like it, I’ll do a redo. Thanks for coming to this forum (not that it’s mine.)

bubblespop

Holstein cow, girl, indoor large room, any color, no budget. Thanks so much! It’s seriously a talent to be able to design rooms anywhere!

puffthemagicdragon wrote on 2012-11-10 at 12:52 PM

Floppypig2003 wrote on 2012-11-09 at 10:12 PM

puffthemagicdragon wrote on 2012-11-09 at 08:11 AM

Floppypig2003 wrote on 2012-11-07 at 06:30 PM

nerdygirl2002 wrote on 2012-11-05 at 04:18 PM
      Need cute room designs? I can help! just give me the pet you are making it for, if it is a boy or girl, what type of room it is,what size the room is, what color you want the room to be and your budget.

Thanks! I need it for a floppy pig, a boy, any type ( I don’t care), medium room, pale pinks and whites, No Budget.
      I appreciate your work & kindness.
      – Floppypig2003

OK floppy pig here you go,
      Kampkinz flooring
      Light steel blue wall paint
      Creamy vanilla bed
      Creamy vanilla side table
      2 cubic contour cabinets
      Beachouse beach view window
      Classic wooden clock .
      Do you want it redone ? Do you need a lay out ??

Thanks, but not to be rude, do you have any more suggestions?
      I was hoping for some more pinks, otherwise it’s perfect! Thanks, puffthemagicdragon
      -Floppypig2003

okay if you want more pinks then add some funky girl room dividers , orchids on some white coffee tables , and either a pretty in the city panel a painting or a non panel pretty in the city painting. If that is too much pink for you or you want me to redo it let me know.

ANY BODY ELSE WANT A ROOM !!!!!!!!!

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.