Need Dog Cat or Guinea pig advice? click here!

Home Forums Pets – Archives Need Dog Cat or Guinea pig advice? click here!

This topic contains 23 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  candycane44 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

candycane44

Hi! i’m pretty good with animals, i used to have a lot of dogs (once had 16 at once), i used to have a lot of really old cats, most of them passed :( but 1 24 year old cat still remains named Peanut, and i have a guinea pig named Pookie. So, If you need advice, 1. what kind of animal is it 2. its name (optional) 3. Your Problem 4. Its Gender.. ~animal Lover~ CC44

candycane44

allwordstaken; thank you for that very kind statement! and im sorry but i do not need assistants. it would be very confusing with different answers, perhaps all oppasites. sorry! -CC44_

candycane44

Angelgirldog7, disciplining or chasing her gives her attention, its like playing “Cops and RObbers” for dogs! puts thrill and excitement into a life that they may think is boring. Does samantha play with her toys by herself? Try to keep the toys out of her reach, so that she cannnot ‘rob’ them. If that doesn’t work, Tap her on the nose softly, and say “No.” be lovingly firm. tapping dogs on the nose doesn’t hurt, its much rather like “being in the corner” expeirences. they dont like it but it doesnt hurt her.

Stealthstorm

There already is a horse advice forum y’all! :D I have a horse, and had another, and that’s why I have a horse advice forum… ~Country at Heart

Stealthstorm sorry I forgot. I already put it in the new forum thing (did that yesterday) but if you want I coulld post something about your forum also if ya didn’t see the previous pages CC44 has a couple of horses. I know I don’t have horses but I know a decent amount. Also when I grow up I wanna help horses since people cut off their tails and everything (want to get this past moderation) But anyways I hope you don’t mind now I’m felling bad. Anything I can do to make it up to you. ♥SnowflakePupQueen♥

Wait did you have to get rid of the horse, trade it, or did it die. You said and I quote:”I have a horse and HAD another.” please explain. If you don’t want to talk about it thats fine (I just love animals so much so if it died then that just is really sad and I am sorry)

Stealthstorm

Hey, I already have a horse advice forum…

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.