NEED eStore POINTS

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives NEED eStore POINTS

This topic contains 98 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  AliceInWebkinzland 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Bullet

<p>I have most priceless, promo, new, estore, sig, rockerz psi. Please let me know what you need for how many points!! :D
    </p>

I have an opal pup gemster I am willing to trade. Plus several of PJ’s extras, like clown wigs and noses. I have most of the deluxe items for the last year or so. Please ltell me what you are interested in!

nutty_buddy

sisterleah1965 wrote on 2012-12-03 at 11:41 AM

I have some estore points. Would be willing to trade for a neo-golithic bed or neo-golithic wardrobe. Also, I really like girl’s clothing. i just started webkinz in 2010, ao all of the old retired items, like webkins jeans, bunny ears, and such, would love to have. I would do at least 5000 points each for the neo-golithic items and let me know what you would need for the clothing. Thanks!!!

sisterleah

Wow, 5000 points each for neo gothic items, that is a lot! The usual going rate is about 4000 points for a regular (not sig or estore) PSI! I would gladly help you out with your neo gothic theme items for regular trade, not estore point trades :) I have several extras on that theme :D

NB

I have some estore points. Would be willing to trade for a neo-golithic bed or neo-golithic wardrobe. Also, I really like girl’s clothing. i just started webkinz in 2010, ao all of the old retired items, like webkins jeans, bunny ears, and such, would love to have. I would do at least 5000 points each for the neo-golithic items and let me know what you would need for the clothing. Thanks!!!

Ailuropoda

I think you’d get more responses if you posted a list of what you have.

Bullet

Bullet wrote on 2012-12-02 at 09:29 AM

I have most priceless, promo, new, estore, sig, rockerz psi. Please let me know what you need for how many points!! :D

wonder if people missed this.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.