NEED eStore POINTS

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives NEED eStore POINTS

This topic contains 98 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  AliceInWebkinzland 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Bullet

<p>I have most priceless, promo, new, estore, sig, rockerz psi. Please let me know what you need for how many points!! :D
    </p>

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-12-10 at 09:05 AM

Bullet wrote on 2012-12-10 at 08:22 AM
      Well, I think I have all of them except the goggles and peridot set, but I’m not sure where they all are.. I’ll try to be more active on here after a couple tests at school this week.

Okay, that’s totally fine. I was just curious because I was hoping for some of them to be Christmas gifts. I really don’t mean to bug you, I do apologize. Hope your tests go well this week! *AIW

Hey Bullet. No need to go looking all over for me. I no longer have points up for trade, my apologies! Happy trading! *AIW

dogfish

xtrex wrote on 2012-12-08 at 04:52 PM

xtrex wrote on 2012-12-04 at 11:24 PM
      Bullet – I am interested in your Apprentice Owl PSI. How many points would you like for it?

Not sure if you saw this but I am still interested if you still have that PSI.

Hi xtrex, long time no post. How are you? just in case that PSI is for a certain Traders friend, UN starts with M, I have that for her holiday gift already, If I’m wrong then Good Luck trading. TTYL DF

dollar123

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-12-10 at 09:41 AM

dollar123 wrote on 2012-12-10 at 09:32 AM

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-12-06 at 12:45 PM
      Hi again Bullet. Was wondering briefly if you had any of the following-
      Candy Cane Canopy Bed
      Peridot Puppy Set
      Diamond Piano
      Magical Retriever Bed
      Sweet Tooth Sofa
      Science Goggles
      LMK, thanks. :) *AIW

ALICE i still am saving the peridot pup set for you……..you seem to not reply……do you still need it if so let me know….all i want for them are estore points….
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~DOLLAR~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#############

I\’m sorry Dollar. I thought I did reply on my forum. If you\’ll refer back to there, I will leave a reply for you. Thank you. *AIW

sorry im confused with forums but i did not read anywhere you mentioning how many points your willing to trade????

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~DOLLAR~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.