NEED eStore POINTS

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives NEED eStore POINTS

This topic contains 98 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  AliceInWebkinzland 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Bullet

<p>I have most priceless, promo, new, estore, sig, rockerz psi. Please let me know what you need for how many points!! :D
    </p>

Bullet– I have 4500 points for trade at the moment. What estore psi or promo or priceless do you have? Lmk!

-4pb-

adrrar

Hiya Bullet!
      I have a points, and I was wondering if you had any of these?
      Signature white bengal tiger crystal fountain
      Chow Chow pond
      Sparkle harp seal pond
      If you do, let me know how many points you want for them.
      Thanks!
      adrrar

Bullet

xtrex wrote on 2012-12-08 at 04:52 PM

xtrex wrote on 2012-12-04 at 11:24 PM
      Bullet – I am interested in your Apprentice Owl PSI. How many points would you like for it?

Not sure if you saw this but I am still interested if you still have that PSI.

Oh yes, I still have it and am willing to trade it.. What do you think would be fair? :)

Bullet

xtrex wrote on 2012-12-08 at 04:52 PM

Bullet – I am interested in your Apprentice Owl PSI. How many points would you like for it?

Oh yes, I still have it and am willing to trade it.. What do you think would be fair? :)

xtrex

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.