NEED eStore POINTS

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives NEED eStore POINTS

This topic contains 98 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  AliceInWebkinzland 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Bullet

<p>I have most priceless, promo, new, estore, sig, rockerz psi. Please let me know what you need for how many points!! :D
    </p>

Bullet

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-12-03 at 01:05 PM

Hi Bullet. I have Estore points for trade. Do you mind perhaps listing some of the things you have to give for them? PLMK, thanks. :) *AIW

Sure! Here goes.. [New PSI] Celestial Unicorn, White AND Red Peppermint Unicorn, Signature White Tiger PSI. All of last month psi. [PROMO] Every gem car, Licorice Dress, Melody, Burger Costume, Glacial Fox PSI, Shoe Bathtub, Red Velvet Couch, Zingoz Zangoz Bouncer, Pink Zebra PSI, Pumpkin Launcher, Apprentice Owl PSI, Sleepy Woodland Dragon PSI. I’m sure there are others, so just ask. :) [Priceless] ALL priceless clothing, and most furniture.. Just ask. :) Hope that gives you a good idea of what I can offer, and I WILL send first.

Hi Bullet. I have Estore points for trade. Do you mind perhaps listing some of the things you have to give for them? PLMK, thanks. :) *AIW

bratzdoll8

I need the gemster what you like for it?

poobearz

Please don’t pay that many estore points for neo gothic. Let me look and see what pieces I have extra and I will be happy to send them to you if you need them. Save your points for good PSI or something that you really want.

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-12-03 at 11:49 AM

sisterleah1965 wrote on 2012-12-03 at 11:41 AM
      I have some estore points. Would be willing to trade for a neo-golithic bed or neo-golithic wardrobe. Also, I really like girl’s clothing. i just started webkinz in 2010, ao all of the old retired items, like webkins jeans, bunny ears, and such, would love to have. I would do at least 5000 points each for the neo-golithic items and let me know what you would need for the clothing. Thanks!!!

sisterleah
      Wow, 5000 points each for neo gothic items, that is a lot! The usual going rate is about 4000 points for a regular (not sig or estore) PSI! I would gladly help you out with your neo gothic theme items for regular trade, not estore point trades :) I have several extras on that theme :D
      NB

Should have quoted you on this. Yes, I am willing to trade for your neo-golithic. Have an opal pup car and several of PJ’s special clothing items, clown noses, clown wigs, purple rock dress, green rock star dress, pink rock star dress, etc. Please let me know if you like any of these or what else you are interested in. thanks!!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.