NEED eStore POINTS

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives NEED eStore POINTS

This topic contains 98 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  AliceInWebkinzland 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Bullet

<p>I have most priceless, promo, new, estore, sig, rockerz psi. Please let me know what you need for how many points!! :D
    </p>

Bullet

sisterleah1965 wrote on 2012-12-03 at 11:41 AM

I have some estore points. Would be willing to trade for a neo-golithic bed or neo-golithic wardrobe. Also, I really like girl’s clothing. i just started webkinz in 2010, ao all of the old retired items, like webkins jeans, bunny ears, and such, would love to have. I would do at least 5000 points each for the neo-golithic items and let me know what you would need for the clothing. Thanks!!!

Hi there! What do you think you would give for Wacky Jeans, White Bunny Ears, and Plumpy’s Glasses? They’re your points, so I’ll let you decide what is fair. (:

Bullet

poobearz wrote on 2012-12-03 at 12:31 PM

Please don’t pay that many estore points for neo gothic. Let me look and see what pieces I have extra and I will be happy to send them to you if you need them. Save your points for good PSI or something that you really want.

Thanks for helping them with that. I have Neo Gothic, but it doesn’t seem like enough for Points. I would definitely need to add.

Woozle

Bullet wrote on 2012-12-03 at 05:03 PM

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-12-03 at 01:05 PM
      Hi Bullet. I have Estore points for trade. Do you mind perhaps listing some of the things you have to give for them? PLMK, thanks. :) *AIW

Sure! Here goes.. [New PSI] Celestial Unicorn, White AND Red Peppermint Unicorn, Signature White Tiger PSI. All of last month psi. [PROMO] Every gem car, Licorice Dress, Melody, Burger Costume, Glacial Fox PSI, Shoe Bathtub, Red Velvet Couch, Zingoz Zangoz Bouncer, Pink Zebra PSI, Pumpkin Launcher, Apprentice Owl PSI, Sleepy Woodland Dragon PSI. I’m sure there are others, so just ask. :) [Priceless] ALL priceless clothing, and most furniture.. Just ask. :) Hope that gives you a good idea of what I can offer, and I WILL send first.

Haiiii so i need lyk a lot of ur stuff. How many points would u need 4 your celestial unicorn psi, pink zebra psi, sig white tiger psi, red velvet couch and sleepy woodland dragon psi??? PLMKASAP!!!

sisterleah1965 wrote on 2012-12-03 at 11:41 AM

I have some estore points. Would be willing to trade for a neo-golithic bed or neo-golithic wardrobe. Also, I really like girl’s clothing. i just started webkinz in 2010, ao all of the old retired items, like webkins jeans, bunny ears, and such, would love to have. I would do at least 5000 points each for the neo-golithic items and let me know what you would need for the clothing. Thanks!!!

I’d be happy to trade you the bed, and I might have the wardrobe as well, but as other people have pointed out, any amount of eStore points is really over-offering for neo gothic items. If you have any other rares or some regular PSI, I’d love it if you could make a list; those are closer to the value of the neo gothic pieces you need. My advice is to save your points for the priceless clothing you want.

Bullet

Ailuropoda wrote on 2012-12-03 at 08:42 AM

I think you’d get more responses if you posted a list of what you have.

Thank you for the tip!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.