Need Fashion Budget Help?

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Need Fashion Budget Help?

This topic contains 11 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  piggy2400 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Want fashionable clothes but you want to save ‘cash??? Tell the requested budget and what type of pet your pet is. I will give you some outfits that are within your budget but make your pet look its best.

mccammon1000

300 bucks. And my pet is a male bulldog named Terrance. Please help……

I am so sorry guys never want 2 let u down but im starting school and i have 2 new real cats so i have to quit my posts. :(

For 255, spring sparkle dress, good ;as gold hairband, blue mary janes!

Anonymous

I have a unicorn and i have a budget of 300 kinz cash and I’m deluxe. Please help me!

hlhf5

hola iloveminihorse I have to get a outfit for a new pet im getting! I always have like an everyday look for them, so I would like help with this one! actually 2! I need one for a rockerz papillon dog named katy perry. include pink white and black, and for the other for a husky(I haven’t came up with a name yet so if you have one LMK.) and its a girl, include blue, white and gray. also about the name you don’t have to do one but if you have one LMK! I don’t want it a crazy name like extremesnow but I don’t want it boring like snow bye

hola amigo here is a 325 ‘cash outfit :O for katy perry. Ruffled skirt, black vest, and studded low-top sneakers. For the husky gal, powder blue skirt, rhinestone flats, and chalk flower top which has white on it. I will be thinking about the name!

chillylily

girl pinto budget 400 kc

cute cropped jacket, funky flowered pants, studded low top sneakers, sparkly pink bow for a girl’s outfit with flair.

piggy2400

hi my pet is a koala its a girl named Kerry and she needs some serious help i don’t really have a budget but i would appreciate under a thousand thx piggy2400 also i dont care when you get back to me

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.