NEED HELP! what should i do?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives NEED HELP! what should i do?

This topic contains 4 voices and has 8 replies.

• Author

i have 9,000 points shoud i get the minty reindeer? or save my points? or get the gingerbread carousel? and if i get the reindeer what should i name it?? please help :)

also DF have u seen the gingerbread carousel? should i have gotten that and other stuff or my pet? lol i had quite a few points left over from trading my old halloween stuff with dizterz

dogfish

Ok MNM Have a Merry Christmas. Chloe

has anyone gotten the rest of the gingerbread costume?

dogfish

HI MNM, congrats on your new pet. I was wondering if you got the new gingerbread wings? I know I sent the points, but would like to send a small gift also. PLMK Chloe Oh what is the GB headpiece? Do you mean the GB man costume, is yes than no hat yet.

thanks :) no i did not get them but do not need them. i need nothing else you already gave me so much! you got me the gingerbread puppy, 2slides, candy dreamland dress, plumpy, 3 Christmas trees, and so much more just this month. A letter would be fine :) remember its the thought that counts haha! yes i saw the hat and shoes and was afraid i missed the floaty clicky for it

i got it and named it peppermint swirl before the forum posted lol couldnt wait

Atomton

Minty Reindeer, it is a retired pet. I think you will be happy with it! :) -Atom

eberry12

Hmmm I think you should get the minty reindeer. AND I think th should name it peppy

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.