need help with clothing machine recipes

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives need help with clothing machine recipes

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  belle81502 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

hlhf5

tell me if you need any help or if you find new recipes thanks!

belle81502

do you want to team up together to find all the unsolved recipes i have some leads on some of them

hlhf5

these are the recipes I know: alpine hat, beautiful blue ball gown, bright spies trench coat, busy art smock, cowgirl dress, detective hat, glass slippers, groovy retro jeans, highland kilt, moonberry dress, patched denim jacket, pretty plaid gown, prismatic dress, racecar outfit, rad rainbow overalls, seaside sarong, sparkly silver suit jacket and pants, starry starry hat, strawberry hat, stunning kimono, superstar shirt, sweet dreams bathrobe, sweet treats toque, tabby’s glasses, tye dye top, toga, toy soldier coat and hat, wizard robes and wild watermelon tee! tell me which 1 u need! bye

hlhf5

i know all the solved recipes

kfalash

Patched Denim Jacket: green layered tee, purple layered tee, jeans

hlhf5

I know over 30 clothing machine recipes. I need help with the super funky hoodie and the neon tutu. those are the ones im trying to figure out. I don’t know the other unsolved ones though. tell me if you figure it out!

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.