Need help with designing a room? I CAN HELP YOU!!!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Need help with designing a room? I CAN HELP YOU!!!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ponywaffle 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Hi everyone! Are you looking for a cheap room design but don’t have any ideas? I am POSITIVE that I can give you ideas!! Just tell me the size of the room you want to be designed, your pets style, and anything that you want to be included in the room. I can design size room including the under water room! If you need to contact me, add me on here (username is the same). If there’s a rare item that you want included in the room, I GUARANTEE you I can get it. In return (add me on webkinz, username is the same as well), i’m looking: Alyssa’s Starry Dress (badly!!!!), Nafaria Plush, or rare clothing and not including clothing from the clothes machine. Or reply to this and we’ll figure something out together! Thank you so much and hopefully I can help you design a room that you can’t help but to show it off! -Webkinzworld123 :)

ponywaffle

i just adopted a Fennec Fox and her name is Roxy. so the size of the room is large.my budget is 2000. so could u give me some dueluxe things in the room? cause im not a deuluxe.but thats pretty much it. and on ww im puparab. thxs

EstherJared3

can you help me i am a free member on webkinz world and i can not get a lot of things

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.