Need Horse Advice? Ask the Experts!

Home Forums Pets – Archives Need Horse Advice? Ask the Experts!

This topic contains 234 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  KASSUZY 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Stealthstorm

Hay y’all!! This is Stealthstorm, and my best friend Flicka! If you need any horse advice, just click here! We will get to you as soon as possible! Or, you can just chat about horses! Have fun, horse lovers! ~Flicka and Stealthy~

Stealthstorm

Hay y’all!! K, so if y’all friend me I will send y’all a welcome gift! So let me know what your user is! Chilly, I sent you one! There will always be something horse themed in it! Dapple, are you tornado35? Let me know y’all and keep riding! ~The Horse Fanatic

Stealthstorm

Hey Chilly! I meant the pummel if I remember correctly, or the small bump right in front of where you sit. People where I live call it the English Horn. :) Haha, ok I shall accept your friend request! Thanks y’all and keep riding!! ~The Horse Fanatic

Stealthstorm

Of course you can join Angel! Can I call you that??? Do you ride? ~The Horse Fanatic

Hi! i am angelgirldog7. can i join? i love horses.

Stealthstorm

Hey y’all! If you are a horse lover and are not sure what you want to do, here is a list of all the equine sports there are! Reining (Western), Cutting (Western), Dressage (English), Foxhunting, Hunters and Jumpers (English), Polo, Reining (Western), Steeplechasing, Penning and Sorting (Western), Vaulting and Driving! If you want to look into it more go on Google! :) ~The Horse Fanatics

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.