Need Horse Advice? Ask the Experts!

Home Forums Pets – Archives Need Horse Advice? Ask the Experts!

This topic contains 234 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  KASSUZY 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Stealthstorm

Hay y’all!! This is Stealthstorm, and my best friend Flicka! If you need any horse advice, just click here! We will get to you as soon as possible! Or, you can just chat about horses! Have fun, horse lovers! ~Flicka and Stealthy~

KASSUZY

Hi, I do classical, I take lessons on a horse named sport (he farts a lot lol), and I love riding him. :D

Stealthstorm

Chilly, Angel, and Dapple, how are you guys!? Where are you? Anyone else, hey! Haha I give horse advice to anyone that needs it. I have ridden for 5 years now. Please let me know if you have any questions. :) ~Country Girl

Stealthstorm

Anyone need horse or riding advice? I do English and Western! ~Country Girl

Stealthstorm

Hey yall! I have never seen that movie. :) And Chilly, WHY!? What happened! Please tell me ASAP! :( On Thanksgiving break, will be on a lot! ~SS

Stealthy! i am doing better! still runny nose and coughing though. whenever i get a cold it sticks to me. ever seen the movies Holiday Inn and White Christmas??? ~ Horses, Dogs, And Dolphins!

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.