Need Horse Advice? Ask the Experts!

Home Forums Pets – Archives Need Horse Advice? Ask the Experts!

This topic contains 234 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  KASSUZY 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Stealthstorm

Hay y’all!! This is Stealthstorm, and my best friend Flicka! If you need any horse advice, just click here! We will get to you as soon as possible! Or, you can just chat about horses! Have fun, horse lovers! ~Flicka and Stealthy~

Stealthstorm

FLICKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMP! I MADE OUR FORUM!!!!!!!!! YOU have absolutely NO idea how much I have missed you!!!!!!!! Our horse forum FINALLY posted!!!! Help me girlie! :D And guess what!? I got a new horse! He is a Haflinger!!! His name is Nashville. How was your birthday? We have so much to catch up on!!! ~ Stealthy

Hay flicka! you do not know me, but me and Stealthy are good freinds and i have heard about you. i like your user flicka787. i have seen the original Flicka movie called My Friend Flicka and Thunderhead Son Of Flicka. ever heard or seen these two? you may call me angel. you can friend me if you want. i am angelgirldog7. and welcome back!

chillylily

My sis used to play on Webkinz but quit. OMP!!!!!!!!!! FLICKA!!!!!!!!!!! I’ve heard so much about you!!!! Do you and Stealthy know each other in REAL life? I’m so glad that I FINALLY get to meet you!!!!!

chillylily

Yep, I’ve got a sister. She’s older by like sixteen months. We don’t do sports really. Just riding(still looking for a different stables :( ) and we used to do soccer but not anymore, and we once did swimming but we quit. What a coincidence! My Aunt and Uncle live in Florida and they’re coming over soon! I’m going into 8th grade, starting this Wednesday! I am SO EXCITED!

flicka787

OMP!!!!! {Oh my ponies!!!!!!!!!!} STEALTHY!!!!!!!!!! I’m back!!!!!!!

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.