Need Horse Advice? Ask the Experts!

Home Forums Pets – Archives Need Horse Advice? Ask the Experts!

This topic contains 234 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  KASSUZY 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Stealthstorm

Hay y’all!! This is Stealthstorm, and my best friend Flicka! If you need any horse advice, just click here! We will get to you as soon as possible! Or, you can just chat about horses! Have fun, horse lovers! ~Flicka and Stealthy~

Flicka ad me please i’m Tornado35 or dapplegreyarabian on ww. ~11th grade horse lover.

flicka787

Hay :) Nice to meet you guys too! I’ll just tell y’all a bit about me: Today was my first day of school! I’m a freshman ;) I have two horses named Flicka and Roscoe, and I LOVE horses. I want to be either an equine veterinarian or an actress when I grow up, and I like reading/writing.

well, if ya’ll are willing i will tell ya’ll something i probably never told before to any one. if i have i do not remember. please let me know if you would like to hear it. ~Texas Girl

I am homeschooled i started today ( the 12th) my mom teaches me and she i s pretty good at it to! i am in the eight grade and i am 13! ~Texas Girl

Stealthstorm

Chilly, sweet! My brother just turned 16, and I am 13, so we are almost 3 years apart. I LOVE sports, but I never love my coaches. The only sports I like is riding, track, and cross-country. Chilly, we are going into the same grade!!! You start Wednesday? I start Friday! But on Wednesday is back to school night, Thursday you can set up your lockers, and Friday is the real deal! :D I LOVE SCHOOL! Kinda wish I went back Wednesday, I’m getting bored! Flicka, I am SO excited!! You have no idea how much I have missed you! Were’d you been? :D I actually don’t really care, I am just so HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY YOUR BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.