Need Horse Advice? Ask the Experts!

Home Forums Pets – Archives Need Horse Advice? Ask the Experts!

This topic contains 234 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  KASSUZY 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Stealthstorm

Hay y’all!! This is Stealthstorm, and my best friend Flicka! If you need any horse advice, just click here! We will get to you as soon as possible! Or, you can just chat about horses! Have fun, horse lovers! ~Flicka and Stealthy~

Stealthy, I guess horses like to choose their sport. XD Have you ever thought about endurance races? If he has lots of energy he would probably be good at something like: Jumping,barrels, or maybe Endurance races. IDK just an idea. maybe when he is older and calmer he could do some Dressage. Again IDK. Hope all goes well with him :) ~Dapplegreyhorse

Yeah, I meant thanks to chilly (not Angel) for the gift and visit to my cockerpoo on ww. sorry about that. lol. Sorry chilly and Angel got a little mixed up.~dapplegreyhorse

Angel, thanks for the WW gift and visit to my new pet cockerpoo. yay you got some rain!! lol Stealthy. Good to hear you didn’t get flooded.~dapplegreyhorse

Stealthstorm

Tito, cool!!! Another English rider!!! Whoop whoop (not that there is anything bad with Western, as I am going to start myself. :D) How are y’all? We just started school on Friday and I have a quiz tomorrow! I like 8th grade, all the younger kids look up to you. It’s cool cause you aren’t at the bottom, but you aren’t a senior (some kids find seniors scary.) I like where I am!!!! :D We took Nashville over his first jump yesterday! The first time he just trotted over it, and then we made it 2 feet and he jumped it! I honestly think he cannot be a dressage horse, we either think Western or jumping. If we are going to do dressage, we need another horse. Which is fine because I am taking lessons on a different horse. Kinda sad but Nashville can be kinda crazy…he isn’t the horse we expected. :( But hopefully with more work he will be great! :D He has only been here since the end of May, so maybe the change of climates and everything has effected him. IDK! :D ~Stealthstorm

titokinz

That’s awesome! I hope that it goes well. Were you riding when he jumped? I’m a 7th grader, so we’re not that far apart!

titokinz

I’ve gone through a lot of tough things when riding. The thing that helped me the most was getting determined and MAKING THE HORSE DO IT even if he didn’t want to.

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.