Need Horse Advice? Ask the Experts!

Home Forums Pets – Archives Need Horse Advice? Ask the Experts!

This topic contains 234 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  KASSUZY 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Stealthstorm

Hay y’all!! This is Stealthstorm, and my best friend Flicka! If you need any horse advice, just click here! We will get to you as soon as possible! Or, you can just chat about horses! Have fun, horse lovers! ~Flicka and Stealthy~

chillylily

Cool! I hope the half marathon goes well :D ! Here is a recipe. I’ve never tried it but it looks good. I’ll tell you more later. Apple Cinnamon Energy Bars: Ingredients: 1 apple, 1 cup dates, 1/2 cup soaked or cooked quinoa(do you know what that is?), 1/4 cup raw almonds(hope you’re not allergic), 1/4 cup ground flaxseed, 2 teaspoons cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg. In a food processor, process all ingredients until desired texture is reached. If you prefer a smoother bar, just process longer. If you would rather a bar with more texture, blend less. Remove mixture from processor and shape into balls or a brick. Store in freezer. Hope you like it!

school is good for me. i am homeschooled so. ~Texas Girl

Stealthstorm

Hello Chilly! I know, but I needed enough protein because I’m growing and I’m training for a half marathon! Haha, nice Chilly! :D I’m one of the most light weight people in my grade….skinny and FAST. Yes, I’d love some recipes! I am only eating chicken for dinner. :) Weather in CO is HOT. It should be cooling down by now, but its not! Yesterday in P.E. ( be aware I’m a soccer freak), I played so hard in P.E., and by 11:00 it was 90 degrees! I was literally about to pass out. That’s cool that snow is rare for you! Yeah, we get A LOT. Which means, SNOW DAYS!!!!!! Hahahaha! School is already hard and busy! I’m having and starting projects, already having math trouble, and being super busy! I don’t even have time for Webkinz! :( And since I’m not in sports at the moment I have been practicing my clarinet a ton for pep band season! :D haha, I’m a band nerd. Im so excited, today I got a beta! I’m redoing my whole room, and I wanted a fish to go with the theme! He’s so pretty, his name is Pacific. :) Hahaha! How are y’all? Sorry if I’m not on…I have tons of stress with school right now! ~Stealthstorm

titokinz

I live in Arizona… so it gets really hot here in the summer. Luckily, PE is inside. My PE teacher was almost in the Olympics, though, so it’s not easy. Riding in the summer is a stretch, but it’s worth it. Last year we quarter leased a horse. I can assure you we were sweaty… but we still got to ride 3 times a week instead of one. That summer was really hard, because Alvin wasn’t as well trained as he is now. He bucked me off two times… NOW I can ride it when (if it comes to that) he bucks. I have a riding lesson in a couple of hours. I’m excited because I might get to ride the new pony that my teacher is leasing.

Stealthstorm

Tito, sweet!! You will love 7th grade!!! So far 8th grade is fun! :D No I was not. :( I have never jumped!!! Sad right? So we are going to get him going great before I take my first jump! :D Ooh, endurance racing would be so much fun!! I think he would do awesome! Y’all, I am a POLLOTARIAN!!! It’s where you are semi-vegetarian except you eat chicken. I didn’t want to, and when I first ate a bite I thought I was going to throw up…but now I am ok with it. I wasn’t finding protein as a vegetarian since I don’t like soy or tofu! Another cool thing, my brother just got his driver’s license! He took the test and passed! Cool right? I hope y’all are wonderful! ~Stealthstorm

titokinz

OK, thanks! I’ve been jumping for almost a year. It’s not as hard as it looks, if your horse is being good. Good luck with you horse! You can add me on Webkinz, I’m titokinz in Webkinz too.

forest85

hey stealthstorm. you know that beans are protein right?

chillylily

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! STEALTHY!!!!!!! YOU ATE MEAT???!!!??? WHY???!!!??? You can still get protein without it. I’ve been vegetarian for a year and a half and I’ve been getting plenty of protein. In fact, I’ve gained like 13 pounds since then(and I’ve gotten a teeny tiny bit of belly fat, but shhhhh… thats our little secret). Do you want me to share some recipes with you(they’re REALLY good!!!)? They have lots of protein too. Please let me know ASAP!!! Anyways, how is the weather out in Colorado? Here its sunny and mildly warm so I’ve been swimming in my pool a bit. But unfortunately we have to close up our pool really soon because we don’t want leaves to fall into it. I wish summer could last longer :( but I am kinda looking forward to winter and hopefully, hopefully some snow. We get snow but hardly ever much. Normally like half an inch but one year we got NINE INCHES of snow!!!!! I know that you probably get WAAAAAAYYY more than that but where I live its SOOOOOOO RARE!!! I was SOOOOOO HAPPY!!!! I went sledding down a long hill(very fun, I even went airborne :) ) and I had a snowball fight with our neighbors and I built a huge fort that held up pretty good until someone who was on my team started KICKING HOLES IN IT :( !!! I really hope we get lots of snow this year but my mom doesn’t want any snow at all. Anyways, hows school? I’ve been really busy with it so I hardly have time for Webkinz anymore :( . How is Nashville doing?~Stay Chilly and Pretty Like a Lily

Forest85, you can ad me on Webkinz if you want. My user is dapplegreyarabian. that’s dapple grey arabian together. Awesome that you are home schooled too!! Blessings~dapplegreyhorse

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.