Need Horse Advice? Ask the Experts!

Home Forums Pets – Archives Need Horse Advice? Ask the Experts!

This topic contains 234 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  KASSUZY 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Stealthstorm

Hay y’all!! This is Stealthstorm, and my best friend Flicka! If you need any horse advice, just click here! We will get to you as soon as possible! Or, you can just chat about horses! Have fun, horse lovers! ~Flicka and Stealthy~

chillylily

Hey Stealthy, how are you? I haven’t heard from you in a while. Hows school? How is Nashville doing? We really really really need to catch up! Please respond as soon as possible!~Stay Chilly and Pretty Like a Lily

flicka787

Oops I disappeared again XP I have been SO busy with…life basically. Sorry for not having much time to be on here =( I will try better lol so…how is everyone?

lunatuna55

My horse is a palomino and during riding lessons she wont move at all, do you know why???

titokinz

lunatuna55, She’s probably being lazy. The horse I ride did that for a while, but he got over it. You should growl (grrrrrr!) and kick her as hard as you can. That should get her moving. If not, try turning in a few tiny circles and then go forward. Hope this helps!

Horse, horse picture i saw at a flea market,Webkinz pink pony, Celtic Thunder Christmas Voices CD, and any thing to do with the football team……. the Texas Longhorns!!

chillylily

Hey Stealthy! I was worried about you because of the storms but I’m glad to know you’re okay. Have you asked your mom to homeschool you? Hmmmm….. Christmas list….. I don’t really know. I guess probably an iPhone, a Webkinz Curly Swirl Unicorn(I SOOOOOOO WANT ONE!!!!!), and anything having to do with wolves.~CL

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.