Need Mini Egg Play Pit, Please Look!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Need Mini Egg Play Pit, Please Look!

This topic contains 19 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  ladygaudiel 11 years ago.

• Author

saveahorse10

My brother really wants a Mini Egg Play Pit, but my parents won’t let me buy Estore points. I feel so bad because this is all he wants. I will try to offer really well for it or Estore points, so please let me know if you are interested in any of these items: Eat me cake table, mad flower, wild west train, banana hammock, strawberry bathtub, pot o gold safe, northern lights lamp, Crystal Falls, City Street Slide (From Jesse promo right?) Gold Leafe Amoire, lots of Christmas furniture from various years, imperial side table, Hopping drum set (Hop), spring clothing prizes, deluxe paint can hat, gem belt, baby onesie, good to be the king dress, holiday night gown, blue vogue vampire outfit top and bottom, charm fairy skirt, halloween costumes, holiday jeans ,crown of wonder, violet hangaround pants, fairy t-shirt nafaria + alyssa fabled top hat, tye dye dress and crown, lorax mustache, cave explorer pants, and maybe a few more things. Again PLEASE help

Becky71W

Ok Saveahorse10 I just got off the phone and they had to manually put the item in your dock but they said it is in there now. So please check and let me know for sure. And I hope your little brother enjoys it. I have a Cheeky Bunny PSI he might like too. It is a patch of tulip flowers that your pet bounces on and they bounce so hi up in the air. It really was funny to watch. So JLMK.

saveahorse10

does it say, or is it just there, Ill check again

dogfish

saveahorse, after Becky calls it will pop into your dock. This happens all the time, but you will have to wait until Monday now. Becky, I also have tons of promo and new PSI, just waiting to get April items now. I take real good care of those bffs, great bffs are so hard to find.LOL I would really like to gift the hammock to you, TTYL Chloe

Becky71W

Yeah, it shows up in my order history but not my virtual transactions history. They did deduct the points from me so I hope they did get it. But if not I will be calling CS tomorrow. Do you want anything for the Hammock? I have lots and lots of extra promo’s and the newer PSI’s. Maybe one of your other BFF’s need something. And Happy Easter to you too.

saveahorse10

But no I dont see it in my dock, whats your username so I can send something?

saveahorse10

Thank you so much!! I will owe you forever :D :) :D

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.